- Explore Star Map LED DRLs with Crown Jewel LED Headlamps
For a sleek and futuristic look that lends Carens a distinct identity.
Inspired by constellations, they lend a distinctive visual edge through sleek and avant-grade design.
- Explore R16 - 40.62 CM (16”) Dual Tone Crystal Cut Alloy Wheels
Designed to stun, even at standstill.
Chiseled to stun and enhance the muscular appeal, the two-tone finish provides a sporty and premium look.
- Explore Chrome Rear Bumper Garnish with Diamond Knurling Pattern
It's a statement cast in chrome. Keep distance.
Eye-catching bumper designed with chrome and sophisticated pattern makes the rear look stunning.
- Explore Sky Light Sunroof
Think of it as your portal to a different world.
- Explore Distinct Black High Gloss Dashboard, Leather Wrapped D-Cut Steering Wheel
A dashboard worthy of your epic journeys.
The opulent steering wheel and the wraparound high-tech dashboard are designed to take your breath away.
- Explore Ventilated Front Seats
This is what the lap of luxury looks like.
With days getting hotter, the driving experience gets cooler while lounging in the lap of luxury.
Trend Leading Innovator
- Robust 10 Hi-Safety Package
- Kia Carens is built extraordinarily safe for you and your family with 10 robust safety features: 6 Airbags, ABS, ESC, HAC, VSM, DBC (Downhill Brake Control), BAS, All-Wheel Disc Brakes, TPMS Highline and Rear Parking Sensors available across ALL CARENS VARIANTS.
- Refined & Powerful Engine Options
- The Carens delivers an out-of-the-world driving experience with its class* leading Petrol and Diesel engines mated to multiple transmission options.
- 26.03 cm (10.25”) HD Touchscreen Navigation with Next Generation Kia Connect
- Keeps you entertained and connected to your world in a smart, secure, and futuristic manner with its 66 connected car features.
*Disclaimer - 3 row seater car with overall length less than 4550mm & height more than 1680mm
Safest in Class*
Kia Carens uses high-strength steel and adhesives to ensure comprehensive safety for you and your family, by reducing the impact in case of a crash.
Kia Carens comes with 6 airbags to provide omni-directional crash safety for both the driver and the passengers.
Active safety features of the Kia Carens such as ESC/VSM/BAS/HAC/DBC/ABS help you to be in complete control of the car while you drive.
Disc brakes on all wheels improve the braking performance of the Kia Carens and help keep the vehicle under control at all times.
The high-line Tire Pressure Monitor System allows you to keep a track of the tire pressure to protect you against any unexpected incident.
*Rear parking sensors are standard across all trims.
Parking sensors of the Kia Carens ensure that you can safely maneuver and park in peculiar Indian driving conditions
- Kia India | Carens Drive | Meet The Khares
- He loves it for the power and space. She loves it for the features and colors. But they both agree that they are head over heels for their Kia Carens.
- Kia India | Carens Drive | Meet The Duas
- He loves the unbeatable performance, and she adores its comfort. But they both agree that they cannot get enough of their Kia Carens.
- Kia India | Carens Drive | Meet The Aroras
- He loves it for the safety, and she loves it for the comfort. Together, they find our big family car - Kia Carens to be outstanding and loaded with features.
- Kia India | Carens Drive | Meet The Subnanis
- He loves it for the plush interiors, she loves it for the features that it's loaded with. But what brings both of them together as family is the car’s infinite space.
- Kia India | Carens Drive | Meet The Khans
- He loves it for the performance; she loves it for the immersive experience. Together, what makes Kia Carens a perfect family car for them is the infinite space and futuristic design.
- Kia India | Carens Drive | Meet The Sharmas
- He loves the power-led experience; his family loves the unmatched convenience. But what makes the whole family adore the Carens are the safety features that give them a sense of security.
- Kia India | Carens Drive | Meet The Motwanis
- The comfort made him buy the Carens, and the beautiful interiors made her fall in love with it. But what made them both ardent fans were its futuristic features and exceptional mileage.
- Kia India | Carens Drive | Meet The Kumars
- He loves it for its futuristic features and the parents love it for the space and stability. But what makes the whole family come together is the Carens’ out-of-the-world premium looks.
Kia has yet another winner on its hands
- Kia Carens Review - Test Drive
- Meet the Kia Carens. Its name is an amalgamation of ‘car’ and ‘renaissance’. It’s marketed by Kia as a recreational vehicle. And it’s here to meet the needs of the large Indian family.
The third row is roomy and comfortable, even for ‘bigger’ adults, and that’s a big plus for the Carens.
- Kia Carens 3-Row MPV Review
- The Kia Carens is ready to roll. The strategy from Kia has been very clear - to stay with utility vehicles and not bother with sedans or hatchbacks.
The Carens nails a lot of important bits – ride quality, ergonomics in the cabin, third row accessibility and even boot space.
- Kia Carens First Drive Review
- The Kia Carens is all set to launch and shake up the 7-seater SUV and MPV segment with a rival to the Hyundai Alcazar, MG Hector Plus and Maruti Suzuki XL6
The most attractive front-end seen on any MPV in India.
- Kia Carens: The New Legit 6-Seater
- The Kia Carens seems like a well-rounded MPV on paper. We get behind the wheel to find out if it is the perfect choice for the family-oriented buyer.
Carens has its priorities set right and the list is well done.
- Sporty in Parts, Sober at Large
- Carens is more an MPV than an SUV although Kia describes it as an RV - Recreational Vehicle.Kia Carens is available in three engine and multiple transmission options.
The Kia Carens seems to be another successful addition to the brand’s line-up
- 2022 Kia Carens 1.4 turbo-petrol road test review
- With every new Kia model that we've seen in India since the brand launched here in 2019, a fresh take on an existing segment has been a given
It will be a disruptor, maybe a big one.
- 2022 Kia Carens first drive: What is it?
- Curiosity almost killed the cat writing these words; because while other vehicles are rushing to be called SUVs, Kia’s Carens has taken a hard right to dodge the packed SUV street.
This SUV-MPV blend make sense for larger families not willing to compromise on the latest features
- 2022 Kia Carens Petrol DCT / Diesel AT first drive review
- Kia Carens recently made its world premiere in India. It will be the fourth product from the South Korean carmaker for the Indian market after Seltos, Sonet, and Carnival.
It has everything going for it as a winner.
- Kia Carens | First Drive Review | The Next Big Hit?
- The new Kia Carens is here to satiate the mobility needs of small families. Sold in 6/7-seater variants, there are multiple engine and gearbox combinations to choose from.
The Carens is truly a very well-sorted package
- Kia Carens Review: Kia delivers a shocking 3-row MPV!
- With the Carens, Kia enters the 3-row MPV segment aiming for a much-in-demand segment right now in the Indian market. But despite boasting of a pretty large wheelbase
Should definitely be one of the top cars on your list
- Kia Carens Asli Test – All Details
- How does the Kia Carens perform, we share all the details with you. Check out the performance, features and even space that this MUV offers.
5 Trim Available
- Robust 10 Hi-Safety Package [6 Airbags, ESC, VSM, BAS, HAC, DBC (Downhill Brake Control), All Wheel Disc Brakes, Highline TPMS, Rear Parking Sensors, ABS)
- 2nd Seat One Touch Easy Electric Tumble
- Roof Flushed 2nd & 3rd Row Diffused AC Vents
- Semi Leatherette (Black and Indigo) Seats
- 2nd row 60:40 Split Seats with Sliding, Reclining and Tumble
- 3rd row 50:50 Split Seats with Reclining and Full Flat Folding
- ISOFIX Child Anchor
- 20.32 cm (8.0") Touchscreen with Android Auto, Apple Carplay (6 Speakers)
- Premium Fabric and Leatherette Combi (Black and Beige) Seats
- Rear View Camera with Dynamic Guidelines
- 31.7 cm (12.5”) Full Segment LCD Cluster with Advanced 10.6cm (4.2") Color TFT MID
- Front Parking Sensors
- Keyless Entry with Burglar Alarm
- Electric Adjust Outside Mirror with LED Turn Signals
- Star Map LED DRLs and Tailamps
- R16 - 40.62 cm (16”) Dual Tone Crystal Cut Alloy Wheels
- Fully Automatic Air Conditioner
- Multi Drive Modes (Normal/Eco/Sport) [7DCT]
- Smart Key with Push Button Start (Remote Engine Start in (7DCT/D1.5 MT)
- Auto Cruise Control with Speed Limiting Option
- Rear Door Sunshade Curtains
- Crown Jewel LED Headlamps with ICE Cube LED Fog Lamps
- 26.03 cm (10.25”) HD Touchscreen Navigation with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay
- Cabin Surround 64 Color Ambient Mood Lighting
- Next Generation Kia Connect with OTA Map and System Updates
- Smart Pure AirPurifer with Virus and Bacteria Protection
- Premium Leatherette (Beige and Triton Navy) Seats
- Retractable Seat Back Table with Cup Holder and Gadget Mount
- Sky Light Sunroof
- BOSE Premium Sound System with 8 Speakers
- Ventilated Front Seats
- 2nd Row Captain Seats with Sliding, Reclining and Tumble [6 Seater]
- Smart Phone Wireless Charger with Cooling Function
- Paddle Shifters [7DCT/6AT]
- Ambient Lighting linked with Multi-Drive Modes (Normal/Eco/Sport) [DCT/AT]
Disclaimer - Some color package, and option selections may include, exclude, or require the purchase of additional options and packages. All exterior and interior images and specifications contained on this website are based on latest product information available at the time of posting and may vary slightly from actual product.
*Disclaimer - Ex-showroom prices all India