Send destination route to the car
Search for your destination on the Kia Connect app and send link to the car
Live traffic information
Avoid getting stuck in traffic, with real-time
Note: Live traffic information is currently available in select states only
Desired destination search
Search desired destination (restaurant, fuel station, multiplex and other local search)
Destination sharing from the car
Share car destination location with friends and family by sending them destination link
Live car tracking
Know where the car is with live car location.
Car location sharing
Always stay connected during your trips, by sharing live location updates with your near and dear ones
Find my car
Locate vehicle easily if customer forgets where the car is parked.
Final Destination Guidance
We understand that your destination isn’t always where you park. Kia Connect provides continued guidance to your final stop by sending destination to mobile phone for last destination routing.
Set destination with schedule
Schedule trips on your smartphone in advance and send destination link to the car
Server based routing guidance
Navigation wasn't ever as convenient. With server-based routing guidance, get alternate route, live traffic info and road settings no matter where you go
Remote engine start/stop
Start/stop the vehicle engine remotely with Kia Connect app.
Remote AC control
Remotely set the desired AC temperature inside the car before stepping into it.
Remote Smart Pure Air ON
Remotely purify the air inside the car,
before even stepping in
Remote horn/ light
Use Kia Connect app to locate the car by remote honk and light-flash feature.
Remote door lock / unlock
Lock/unlock the car remotely through the Kia Connect app
Remote vehicle status
Check the vehicle Status remotely from Kia Connect app.
- Engine on/off
- AC on/off
- Door lock/unlock
- Hood and trunk open/close
- Tyre pressure status
- Fuel level information
Tyre pressure monitoring system
Remotely check the status of tyre pressure in your vehicle
Fuel level information
Quickly check the vehicle fuel level information display, remotely from the Kia Connect app
Remote seat ventilation control
Adds convenience to your drive as you can set your seats at an ideal temperature before you even reach your car
Pro-Active vehicle status alert
Forgot to lock the door? Well, your Kia will alert you. The Pro-active vehicle status alert sends an alert whenever you leave the door unlocked.
Advanced Auto Collision notification
In case of an air bag deployment, an automated notification is sent to your emergency contacts. Our call-centre can extend quick support to your location, with emergency services like ambulance and police
- Additional charges may apply for emergency services
- The emergency contact should be pre-saved in Kia Connect app
- Emergency support available in limited states
With a touch of the SOS button located on the vehicle IRVM, our dedicated call center can provide emergency support like ambulance and police to customer.
- Additional charges may apply for emergency services
- Emergency support available in limited states
Road Side Assistance
Customer can press RSA button located on the vehicle IRVM to get quick support on location based road side assistance.
Note: Additional charges may apply.
Stolen vehicle notification
Receive notification on your application during any unauthorized access to your vehicle
Stolen vehicle tracking
Remotely track the location of stolen vehicle on smartphone or take support from the call center for tracking.
Stolen vehicle immobilization
Remotely immobilize the stolen vehicle, with the help of our dedicated call centre
Note: FIR is mandatory for stolen vehicle immobilization.
Customer gets a notification in case vehicle enters /exits the restricted area defined in Kia Connect app.
Time Fence alert
Customer gets a notification if the vehicle driven during the restricted time set in Kia Connect app.
Customer gets a notification if the vehicle speed exceeds the defined speed limit in the Kia Connect app.
Customer gets a notification if the vehicle idles more than the time defined in the Kia Connect app
Customer gets a notification in case the vehicle violates the valet alert parameters defined in the Kia Connect app
Nothing to worry about when you hand over your car to the valet. The valet mode allows you to lock the 26.03 cm (10.25”) HD Touchscreen Navigation with a pin, ensuring that your privacy remains uncompromised.
OTA map and System updates
Update latest maps and system in vehicle conveniently on the go through over the map update technology
Smart watch connectivity
Seamlessly connect with your car with the help of smartwatch
Smart Pure Air-In car AQI monitoring
Check the Air Quality Index inside the car remotely from the Kia Connect App.
Trip information / driving behavior
Get driving summary and trip details for each trip taken.
Share my app
Share the app with multiple users.
Be it your current location or the one you are traveling to; the Weather Application keeps you up to date on the present and the forecasted weather conditions of the chosen location.
Personalize your experience with the touch of a button. Create as many as 3 user profiles for customized Bluetooth and other settings.
Sync your calendar with Kia Connect and always stay on top of your schedule. Get alerts on 26.03 cm (10.25”) HD Touchscreen Navigation based on your time & location.
Allows you to access your favorite sport with just the touch of a button so you never miss a game even on the go.
Call Center assisted navigation
Customer can press the Kia Connect button located on IRVM to get assistance on the destination route. Our call-center executives send a link to the vehicle infotainment system.
The IRVM comes with a Kia connect button that enables you to activate navigation with a simple voice command.
Vehicle health report
Get quick access to vehicle's health report with just a few clicks
Auto/manual vehicle diagnostic alert
Receive critical diagnostic alerts of vehicle for timely customer action.
Get timely alerts to replace the vehicles consumable parts
Open/close sunroof conveniently through Voice Command
"Hello Kia" Wake-up Command
Activate car voice recognition service with voice command “Hello Kia”
Open/ close driver window conveniently through Voice Command
When you need seat ventilation, all you need to do is say it. Turn on seat ventilation with voice command.
Control your map and Bluetooth settings with voice commands so you don’t have to take your eyes off the road.
Set Wind Direction
Set AC wind direction through Voice Command.
Set Air Intake Type
Change AC air intake to fresh or recirculation mode through voice command
Defrost front /rear vehicle windshield though Voice Command
Check out cricket match schedule , live score etc. using voice command in car's infotainment system
Set A/C temperature or fan speed using voice command
Ask for weather information using voice command from car's infotainment system . System support's weather prediction of up to 10 days
Use voice assist to make a call to contacts saved on your Mobile or dial by number
Track Indian public holidays using voice command in car's infotainment system
Time & Date
Ask for Time and date of different countries / time-zones from car‘s infotainment using voice command.
Tune to favourite FM stations or Play USB/ Bluetooth by using voice commands
Search desired destination or navigation control in car's infotainment Map using voice command
Kia Connect Customer Center
What is Kia Connect ?
Is Kia Connect available in all Kia car models & variants?
Is there any external device used for Kia Connect service?
Is there any subscription charge for the Kia Connect services?
What is free subscription start date?
How to download the Kia Connect app?
Does the Kia Connect app require internet connection?
I have trouble using the application. What to do?
If the car is at a location with limited or no network connectivity, will the Kia Connect service be available?
How do I register for Kia Connect services?
1.Vehicle infotainment system.
2. Kia Connect Smartphone App.
Registration through the infotainment system will allow customers to avail limited set of services, whereas full services can be availed by registering through Kia Connect app.
How do I register through car infotainment system?
2. Select All Menu icon-> Kia Connect icon -> Kia Connect Settings icon.
3. Select Activate Kia Connect.
5. Basic services get activated.
Basic services : Auto Collision Notification, Road Side Assistance, SOS, Vehicle Diagnostics, Navigation Maps.
How do I register/enroll through Kia Connect smartphone application?
2. Click on create account.
4. Enter your email address and a verification link will be sent to the email and you have to certify it and then enter your information.
5. Enter your mobile number and select send OTP.
6. Enter the OTP number received in your app and confirm.
7. Enter any desired 4 digit PIN.
8. Select add my car and agree to Terms and Conditions.
9. Scan from the infotainment system or enter the vehicle VIN/Chassis number and send code to vehicle.
10. Check the OTP number received in your car infotainment system in the Kia Connect app.
Your full Kia Connect services are now activated.
What is VIN/ CHASSIS number? Where can I find it?
1. Vehicle registration certificate.
2. Vehicle body. ( Passenger side B pillar: On opening the passenger side door)
3. Vehicle Infotainment system: All menus-> Kia Connect->Kia Connect settings->Modem information.
4. Kia connect application: Kia Connect app-> More-> Vehicle and service settings-> Subscription information
How can I change my login password?
2. Click on Change Password.
3. Enter existing password -> enter & confirm new password.
4. Password will be changed.
What shall I do, if I forgot password?
How do I change my registered phone number linked to Kia Connect?
What is a PIN?
How to Log out form the application?
Can I share the Kia Connect app with Others?
Can I use single Kia Connect app account for managing multiple Kia cars?
How do I terminate Kia Connect services?
2. Customer will be directed to contact the call center.
Kia Connect call center agent will reconfirm and the car will get deleted.
3. After deleting the vehicle customer needs to select Terminate account on My profile page.
4. Customer needs to enter the password and the account gets terminated.
How do I check the status of my subscription?
What should I do with my Kia Connect account when I sell my vehicle to another person?
I bought a used car. Can I use Kia Connect?
If the vehicle is still registered with the previous owner, customer needs to contact the call center (1800-108-5000). Call Center will verify the vehicle ownership and will facilitate with new enrollment.
What is Vehicle Tracking?
What is Location Sharing?
Does anyone require Kia Connect app to be able to access the location link?
Does the navigation show traffic information?
Does Navigation work without network connection also?
What is Call center assisted navigation?
What is Geofence alert? How does it work?
What is Time fence alert?
What is Valet alert?
What do the 3 buttons on the car's inside rear view mirror do?
2. The center button is Road Side Assistance (RSA) button. It will connect the customer with the Kia customer care agent who will assist with Road Side Assistance.
3. The button on the extreme right is the Kia Connect button. It will initiate a voice command which will help in assisting the desired navigation search.
What is Auto collision notification?
Disclaimer : KIA can only assist customer for providing emergency services. Customer is solely responsible for any payment involved to any third party for availing emergency services.
Is KIA liable for providing ambulance services to me? Are the services chargeable?
How many emergency contact numbers can I add with Kia Connect App?
What is Panic notification?
Is call center support available 24x7?
What is stolen vehicle tracking and immobilization?
Note: Call Center will mobilize the vehicle, after customer's confirmation on Stolen Vehicle Recovery.
Why does my car take long to start after giving a remote engine start command?
What is Smart pure air and AQI?
Which all feature status can I check remotely from the app?
1. Engine ON/OFF.
2. AC ON/OFF.
3. Door Open/Close.
4. Hood & Trunk Open Close.
5. Tyre Pressure Status.
6. Fuel information.
Can Remote engine start be done for Manual Transmission vehicles?
Following pre-conditions must be met for Remote engine start to be done successfully :
1. Kia Connect Connected car services are activated
2. Vehicle Gear must be in neutral position and all doors need to be locked.
3. Parking brake should be latched at the topmost notch position and vehicle should not be on an incline more than 5 degrees.
What is OTA Map updates and its benefits to Kia customers?
What is smart watch connectivity?
How can I connect my Smart Watch with Car ?
2.Customer needs to pair the smart watch with the Mobile which has Kia Connect mobile application.
3. Customer is then required to install Kia Connect app in smart watch (app available in Android OS, I-OS and Tizen OS)
4. Once application is installed on the watch, customer can start using the Kia Connect smart watch connectivity feature
Can Smart Watch Connectivity be used by all existing Kia Connect customers?
Kia Connect Smart Watch is available on which OS platform ?
1. For Android Watch : Wear OS by Google, Refer https://wearos.google.com/#hands-free-help
2. Apple Watch : Refer https://support.apple.com/en-in/guide/watch/apd99e3c6a68/watchos
3. Tizen (Samsung) : Refer https://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/app/galaxy-wearable-watch
What is Kia smart watch face? Can I Personalize it?
What are the features in smart watch connectivity?
- Remote engine Start/Stop
- Remote smart pure air On
- Remote AC Control
- Remote Door Lock/Unlock
- Remote Horn/Lights
- Remote Vehicle Status
- Stolen Vehicle Notification
- Speed Alert
- Geo-fence Alert
- Time-fence Alert
- Valet Alert
- Idle Alert
- Tire Pressure Status
- Fuel Level Information
Will the smart watch work if I am logged out from the Kia Connect mobile application?
How is the confidentiality of data being managed?
What information does KIA gather /track and holds about you?
We may collect information about your contact details (including your name, address, email address, phone, mobile numbers and social media handles) and demographic information about your age, gender and occupation.
• We may require other information from you, such as a copy of your driver's license if you participate in a test drive or your financial information if you are seeking or obtain finance for the purchase of a KIN vehicle.
• We may collect information about your KIN vehicle, including its number plate and vehicle identification number (VIN).
• We may also collect answers you provide to questions we ask and other information relating to your dealings with KIN or KIN dealers.
• If you register/use Kia Connect, we may also collect information (some of which may be personal information about you), including:
- the number of trips and distances that you have driven;
- the location of your vehicle, including historical locations;
- Vehicle diagnostic information, such as tyre pressure, amount of fuel in the tank and engine information;
- vehicle driving information, such as speed, braking and acceleration information;
- mobile phone information such as number, model, operating system and personal location data where you have activated location services on your mobile device.
• If you request or receive roadside assistance services, we may collect information about where (e.g., location) and when (viz., date, time) you requested roadside assistance services and the assistance service that is required.
• Upon your visit to/usage of Kia Connect we may record your server IP address, domain name, the date and time of your visit and the pages viewed etc. This information may be collected using cookies. User preferences are stored in cookies, which track user trends and patterns of use, and allow Kia Connect to interact more efficiently with you.
• In addition to the types of information identified above, KIN may collect personal information as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law.
What does KIN do with the information?
• to send you information or contact you when necessary.
• we collect your personal information so that we can do business together and for reasons related to our business operations, such as to ensure we deliver quality products and services to our customers and potential customers;
• To send you offers or invite you to events which we think could be of interest to you.
• we may contact you in your vehicle or email, or by telephone at the contact number provided by you, and, in some circumstances, by prerecorded message, even if doing so may result in additional telecommunications fees or charges to you, to discuss your account, offer unsolicited promotions, or to deliver services
• to provide you and our authorized KIN dealers with necessary support;
• to attend to or assist in the servicing or repair of your KIN vehicle, including the provision of roadside assistance services
• for product development, market research, and other marketing and promotional activities;
• to carry out our legal compliance obligations, such as to conduct a product safety recall where necessary;
• to provide you with notifications and information about your KIN Vehicle;
• to inform you of a field service action affecting your KIN Vehicle;
• to send you service reminders;
• to contact you directly or through our service providers and research agencies, to obtain your feedback and find out your level of satisfaction with our products, services and our authorized KIN dealers;
KIN records the basic information about your visits to Kia Connect usage, for systems administration, statistical and troubleshooting purposes. We use your IP address to help diagnose problem with our server and to administer Kia Connect.
To provide the service and for quality assurance and training purposes, the authorised third party service providers may monitor and record conversations between their respective service centers and you and your vehicle’s occupants or others. You, on behalf of yourself, all occupants of your vehicle, and anyone engaged in a conversation with an authorised third party service providers about your vehicle or your Kia Connect account, consent to monitoring, recording and sharing of call recordings of all conversations between the authorised third party service providers and you or others and you release KIN and its Service Providers from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses etc. arising out of such monitoring, recording or sharing/disclosure of conversations.
Consequences if you don’t provide your information?
With whom does KIN share the information?
• KIN and our authorized dealers share information about KIN customers, so we may disclose your information to our authorized dealers and vice versa.
• our employees, officers, contractors, service providers and agents (such as marketing agencies, market research providers, roadside assistance service providers, insurance providers, financiers, website and data hosting providers and other IT suppliers);
• our related and affiliated companies;
• Our authorized dealers and technology service providers in connection with the operation of the services under Kia Connect.
• insurance providers in order for them to provide tailored insurance policies to you;
• Third parties that require the information for law enforcement or to prevent a serious threat to public safety; and as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law.
Statutory authorities including but not limited to law enforcement agency or other government officials as reasonably necessary to respond/comply with the statutory mandate including but not limited to court orders or other legal process
How KIN protects your information?
The privacy and protection of your Information is vitally important to us. All information accumulated will be acquired, processed, and used according to the applicable regulations governing the protection of information for the sole purpose of delivering services under Kia Connect and managing and maintaining KIN’s own legitimate business interests. Any user statistics that we may provide to prospective advertisers or partners regarding your Kia Connect usage are provided in the aggregate only and do not include any personally identifiable information about any individual user. Despite our efforts to protect your personally identifiable information through security procedures commensurate with industry standards, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any Information you transmit to us. You transmit all such information at your own risk. We exclude all liability (including in negligence) for the consequences of any unauthorised access to, disclosure of, misuse of or loss or corruption of your Information.
Third party websites
If you post information in Kia Connect or to our social media channels, you acknowledge that such information may be publicly available. We recommend that you use your discretion in deciding what information you upload to such websites.
Access & Correction
You may seek access to your Information and we will provide you with access as provided under Kia Connect. We may require that you provide suitable identification for security purposes before allowing you to access your Information. Access to your Information may be refused in certain circumstances, such as where the Information relates to anticipated legal proceedings or the request for access is frivolous or vexatious. We rely on accuracy of information as provided to us both directly (from you) and indirectly. Therefore, it is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date. If you become aware that any information which we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete, misleading, irrelevant or not up to date, please contact us at 1800 108 5000 to correct or update your information.
Retention of Information
You expressly understand that under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from circumstances, including but not limited to: (i) unauthorized access to or alteration of Information; (ii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all Information stored therein.
You represent that you have accessed Kia Connect and have provided Information on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws including, but not limited to, any applicable local laws.
Kia Motors India Pvt. Ltd.
16th floor, two horizon center,
Golf course road, DLF Phase-5
Sector 43, Gurugram -122002
Disclaimer: In the light of the foregoing, KIN shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, which may arise, from any outage, interruption, discontinuation or delay in the Service or the Application or any part thereof or any error contained therein, or from any other non-performance, defective performance or late performance due to any cause whatsoever, including errors due to malfunction of equipment, programs or operations or negligence of KIN or any Service Providers.
Disclaimer: The product and feature images shown on this page are for representation purpose only . All Kia Connect features are not standard across all models and may vary depending on the model and variant. Smart watch is not provided with any vehicle. Kia Connect functionality is subject to network availability in a region. Please Visit Kia dealership for more details. Kia India Pvt. Ltd. Reserves the right to make any changes to Kia Connect features without any prior notice.