Why Kia Fleet
Across the fleet range - Kia's pioneering 7 year warranty
Running a business can be stressful. But the Kia 7 year factory warranty gives you one less thing to worry about. For complete peace of mind, your fleet of vehicles will come with our 7 year, unlimited kilometre warranty (excluding Rental, Hire, Taxi, Courier, Driving School, Security, Bus and Tour Vehicles which are covered by a 7 Year/150,000km Warranty, or whichever occurs first).
This means bumper-to-bumper warranty coverage for up to 7 years* from the date of first registration. What’s more, every new Kia comes with a complimentary 12 month Roadside Assist package, which can be extended yearly when you present your vehicle for its next standard scheduled service (for up to 7 Years). So you can keep your cars on the road without the worry of vehicle downtime. And that’s not all. For added flexibility, our industry leading warranty is fully transferable to any subsequent owner of the vehicle while still valid. Which means you can also maximise the resale value of the car if you come to sell it.
Built to last
Kia is the only manufacturer to offer a 7 year warranty*. Why? Because all of our cars are designed with style and substance in mind – and tested to the highest standards of reliability and durability. So although you’re covered by our 7 year warranty*, it’s possible you’ll never have to use it. To find out more about the Kia 7 year warranty* – and how it can benefit your business – contact our Kia Fleet team today.
A National Fleet Discount is available for any business registered with Kia, owning a fleet of more than 24 vehicles. The vehicles must be registered in one of the following ways:
- The business or trading name of the company
- The director or proprietor of the business
- A Kia-recognised Fleet Management or Leasing company, Salary Sacrifice or Novated Lease company.
- In an employee’s name, but only if they use their vehicle primarily for business purposes and are reimbursed for running costs or receive a car allowance
National Fleet pricing will also be available to the following categories, irrespective of fleet size:
- Companies at least 50% owned by a National Fleet customer registered with Kia
- Registered Driving Schools
- Ministers of Religion
- Sole Subcontracters to a Government Agency or to National Fleet customers registered with Kia
- Franchisees of National Fleet customers registered with Kia
- Totally and Permanently Incapacitated ex-service persons (TPI's)
- National Motoring Organisations
- Primary producers
- Vehicles purchased for wheelchair conversions
- Kia Dealership staff with minimum 6 months tenure
- Funeral Directors
- Police, Fire & Ambulance employees
- Not for Profit organisations without tax exempt status
- Fleet Management Organisations & Leasing Companies
- SES Workers & Volunteers
- All school & education workers
- Korean War veterans
- Members of the Korean Chamber of Commerce
- Tennis Australia employees or coaching staff
- Current Serving Members of the Australian Defence Force
For National Fleet pricing, please refer to your local dealer.
Government Fleet Discount is available for any of the following:
- Commonwealth Government Departments, Agencies or Boards
- State Government Departments
- Local Government eg. City/Country/Municipal and Shire Councils
- Public Hospitals and Community Health Centres
- Churches & Religious institutions as recognised in the Marriage Proclamation 2007
- Charitable Organisations
- Other Government funded entities, including Not For Profit Organisations
- Public Benevolent Institutions, including nursing homes and community-based child care facilities
- Schools, universities and other tertiary education facilities
- Registered Income Tax Exempt organisations
- Embassies & Consulates
- Meals & Wheels staff and volunteers with more than 12 months tenure (selected models only)
For more information, please contact your Kia SmartFleet representative or your local Kia dealer.
*7 year/150,000km warranty for vehicles used for the following: rental, hire cars, taxis, courier, driving school, security, bus and tour vehicles. Complimentary Roadside Assistance for the first year. Renewed yearly by completing scheduled maintenance services at Kia Dealerships (up to maximum 7 years). Terms and conditions for Warranty, Capped Price Servicing and Roadside Assistance can be found at www.kia.com.au
Enter your postcode to
view appropriate pricing for your area.