- - Electronic Stability Control (ESC) & Vehicle Stability Management (VSM)
- - Twin Front, Side & Curtain Airbags
- - USB & AUX Ports
- - Steering Wheel Mounted Controls
- - 60:40 Split Folding, Diving, Sliding & Reclining 2nd Row Seats
- - Black 'Houndstooth' Cloth
- - Front Electric Windows with Driver's Auto Down Function
- - Electrically Adjustable & Heated Door Mirrors
- - Luggage Net, Luggage Under Tray and Temporary Steel Spare Wheel
Reversing camera system
The reversing camera system (integrated into the sat nav screen) is a standard feature on the '3' upwards which shows a full view of any obstacles to the rear of the car when reverse gear is selected via the satellite navigation screen.
The Venga '4' features an impressive sliding panoramic sunroof. Flooding the cabin with flight, the sunroof extends to cover both front and rear passengers but can be screened in both areas if occupants prefer shade.
Peace of mind
7 more reasons to join our Kia family
We've got you covered with our unbeatable 7-year warranty across our whole range
Safety is our highest priority, that's why all Kia models are equipped with safety technologies.
Kia Care service plan package, designed to give you great value and keep your vehicle in top condition.
COMPANY & FLEET
Up to 64.2 MPG
Low C02 emissions
From 115 g/km
(Company Car Expense Value)
(Company Car Tax Rate)
Images shown for illustration purposes only and may not be to UK specification.
*Contract hire value excludes VAT
OTR pricing is subject to change. (New emissions regulations have resulted in a revised testing procedure, which could result in higher fuel consumption and CO2 emissions figures. The first year rate for Vehicle Excise Duty (VED) is based on CO2 emissions and any increase in VED would impact on the on-the-road price. The Benefit-in-Kind (BiK) rate and P11D value could also increase). Please liaise with your dealer for further details.