Kia UK Customer Services
We have a dedicated customer services team that's here to help you with any queries relating to Kia cars.
You can contact us by:
Telephone: 0333 202 2990
Write to: Kia Customer Services, PO Box 6426, Milton Keynes, MK1 9HT
Email: via our Webform
Before getting in touch, it is worth taking a look at our Frequently Asked Questions which include details about Kia warranty, technology, our complaints policy and much more.
Please note that we do not hold servicing or finance information.
If you have a query regarding your vehicle’s servicing history please contact your servicing garage and/or the previous owner.
If you have any questions relating to your finance agreement or are having difficulties keeping up with your payments, please contact your finance provider directly.
The Motor Ombudsman
We are proud to subscribe to The Motor Ombudsman New Car Code of Practice which has been approved by the Trading Standard Institute.
Their role is to make sure that we are acting responsibly and keeping our promises in line with their code of guidelines.
You can contact them by:
Telephone: 0345 241 3008
Write to: The Motor Ombudsman, 71 Great Peter Street, London,
Email: via their website
Further information can be found here.
The Code of Practice we abide to:
The 'New Car Code of Practice' sets out the standards with which Kia comply regarding:
• New Cars under manufacturer’s warranty
• The terms of the manufacturer’s warranty
• Spare parts availability
The Codes of Practice our dealers abide to:
The 'Service & Repair Code of Practice' which includes:
• Honest and fair services
• Work completed as agreed
• Competent and conscientious staff
• Open and transparent pricing
• Invoices that match quoted prices
• A straightforward complaints procedure
The 'Vehicle Sales Code of Practice'
• Transparent wording in adverts and pricing
• Vehicle provenance checks when selling a used car
• Test drives
• No pressurising with pushy sales
• Accurate advice on warranty and finance products
• A full vehicle handover with all available historic documentation, service history and valid MOT certificate