£25,995* (after. PiCG deduction)
- - 16” Lightweight Alloy Wheels (205/60R16) with Super Low Rolling Resistance Tyres
- - 8 Inch Touchscreen Satellite Navigation with European Mapping & Traffic Messaging Channel (TMC) and Charging Point Locator
- - Automatic Dual Zone Air Conditioning with 'Driver Only' Function
- - LED Daytime Running Lights & Front Fog Lights
- - Engine Start/Stop with Smart Keyless Entry System
- - Heated Front Seats & Heated Steering Wheel
- - DAB Radio
- - Privacy Glass & Solar Glass
- - Grey Two-Tone Eco Cloth with Blue Stitching
- - Reversing Camera System
- - *PiCG = Plug-in Car Grant (£4,500 deduction from the original OTR price of £30,495 )
Charging Your Soul EV
Charging the Soul EV couldn’t be any simpler: slide the cover on the radiator grille open and connect a standard AC charging cable to a standard household socket or a fast DC charging cable to an appropriate port, such as a public charging station. A charging status indicator mounted on the dashboard can be seen from the outside. When not in use, the charging cords can be stored in the dedicated undertray storage space in the luggage compartment.
3.5 Inch OLED Supervision Cluster
The high-tech digital instrument cluster houses the 3.5” OLED trip computer, which provides essential vehicle information. It shows the distance covered and how far you can drive before the next recharge is due.
Peace of mind
7 more reasons to join our Kia family
We've got you covered with our unbeatable 7-year warranty across our whole range
Safety is our highest priority, that's why all Kia models are equipped with safety technologies.
Kia Care service plan package, designed to give you great value and keep your vehicle in top condition.
COMPANY & FLEET
Up to 155 miles
Low C02 emissions
From 0 g/km
(Company Car Expense Value)
(Company Car Tax Rate)
EMISSIONS & CONSUMPTION
For a greener future with WLTP
The testing measures for car pollutants, emissions and fuel consumption are changing. The new Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure (WLTP) aims to provide more accurate comparable vehicle data that better reflects realistic driving conditions.
Images shown for illustration purposes only and may not be to UK specification.
MPG figures are obtained from laboratory testing and intended for comparisons between vehicles and may not reflect real driving results.