- Explore LED Headlamps with DRLs
Crown Jewel LED Headlamps highlight the aggressive front and gives it a wild and muscular road presence
- Explore Alloy wheels
R16 Crystal Cut Alloys make the wheels look sportier and premium
- Explore LED Tail lamps
Heartbeat LED tail Lamps make the back look aggressive and distinct.
- Explore Sunroof
Electric Sunroof gives compact SUV lovers a chance to connect with the outside world.
- Explore Connected panel
The connected 26.03cm (10.25") HD touchscreen and Advance 10.67cm (4.2”) Color display panel makes the cabin look futuristic and reduces distraction while driving.
- Explore LED sound mood lights
LED Sound Mood Lights lets your favourite tracks roar in the urban jungle.
Meet the all-new Kia Sonet
Paddle Shifters help in quick gear shift allowing you to get a more intimate and immersive driving experience
Rear Door Sunshade Curtain protects you from direct sunlight for a soothing journey
Voice Controlled Sunroof conveniently open and close sunroof through voice command
The Multi drive modes (Normal/ Eco/ Sport) and Traction modes (Mud/ Snow/ Sand) makes the driving more lively and more fun Available in HTX DCT, HTX AT, GTX+ DCT and GTX+ AT
Available in HTK+ iMT in addition to existing variants
- Refined 1.5 CRDi Diesel Engines
- Available in 6 Speed MT (100 PS Power) and First-in Segment (115 PS Power) 6 Speed Advance AT. Power is what drives the Kia Sonet to new adventures.
- Powerful G1.0 T-GDi Petrol Engine
- Get ready to rule the urban jungle. The power of 120 PS combined with the option of 6iMT & 7DCT Smartstream engines make driving comfortable.
- Advanced Smartstream G1.2 Petrol Engine
- Kia Sonet makes the thrill seeker in you come alive once you take the steering wheel with 5 Speed MT (83PS Power).
- Kia Sonet’s structure uses high-strength steel and adhesives to provide comprehensive safety, by reducing the impact in case of a crash
- Six Airbags keep you and your family safe from any kind of uncertainty on the road.
- Electronic Stability Control & Vehicle Stability Management to ensure excellent braking performance maximised safety.
- Parking is always a hassle at tight spots. The front parking sensor ensures precise alignment of your Kia Sonet
- Always be aware of the pressure in your tyres.
Disclaimers: all images shown here are illustrative purposes only and may not be an exact representation.
Kia Sonet has sure come armed for the fight
- Kia Sonet video review
- The Kia Sonet is the latest entrant in the competitive compact SUV segment. On offer with class-leading equipment and five engine-gearbox options, the Sonet has sure come armed for the fight. The stylish exteriors of the vehicles like the tiger-nose grille.
Sonet is undoubtedly one of 2020's hottest launches
- Kia Sonet Review: 1.0 GDI And 1.5 CRDi Tested
- When you begin driving the Kia Sonet, it will straight away give you an obvious SUV feel. It feels tall, gives you an exaggerated height, a commanding driver position, and view of the road - all very obvious SUV attributes.
An SUV with millennials on its mind
- Kia Sonet: Review
- The Sonet is clearly the Kia pitch at conquering the small SUV segment. With its edgy, sculpted front grill and funky body language, the Sonet seems like a standard-sized substantial vehicle when on the road. Its interiors are well-designed.
Kia Sonet's list of reasons to buy is simply staggering
- Kia Sonet review
- With a lot of this extensive tech being offered for the first time in this segment, it’s going to give Kia a massive slingshot out of the showrooms in the initial days. Drive modes, sunroof, big touchscreen, premium BOSE audio, AI voice assistant
This Small SUV Can Eat Bigger Cars for Breakfast
- Kia Sonet Compact SUV First Drive Review
- The Kia Sonet gets multitude of engine and gearbox options starting with the 1.2-litre petrol engine producing 83 PS of power and 115 Nm of torque and gets only a 5-speed manual gearbox. Next is the detuned version of 1.5-litre diesel engine producing 100 PS
Coming in hot for the kill in the compact SUV segment
- First Drive Review
- Kia Sonet goes for a more organic look, with more curves. It's certainly an eye-catching design and makes the car look physically larger than its competitors. Sonet has a very nice, quality feel to the interior. The dash is a mix of shapes and textures.
An imposing car that's easy to drive
- Kia Sonet first drive review
- Overall, the Kia Sonet stands tall against its rivals. If the Seltos was anything to go by, you can see the Sonet taking on just as good a sales number. With looks that can turn heads from any direction and features fit to keep even the passengers pre-occupied.
Sonet looks like a strong contender
- Kia Sonet | The Kranti Sambhav Review
- Its ride quality and suspension setup was something that will feel like a good balance between comfort and firm. The design, treatment of lights, and finishing in Sonet stand out, giving a premium and fresh feel. Sonet looks like a strong contender.
It's all about symmetry which Sonet follows wonderfully
- Kia Sonet Review | First Drive
- Kia Sonet’s Interior is equally sporty as the exterior. It's all about symmetry which Sonet follows wonderfully. Rear section and boot are also spacious. The diesel automatic variant is very smooth and effortless and the ride quality of the car is exceptional.
6 Trims Available.
- Driver and Passenger airbags, ABS & Rear Parking sensors
- Heartbeat Tail lamps
- Air Conditioner with Rear AC vents
- 8.89 cm (3.5") Mono color instrument cluster
- Muscular front and rear skid plates
- Premium fabric seats - black
- Electric adjust outside mirrors
- 9.6 cm (3.8") 2 DIN Audio w/ 4 speakers
- Keyless entry
- Driver seat height adjust
- R16 Metallic silver styled wheels
- Semi Leatherette seats with Silver stitching – Black
- Steering mounted controls
- Sunglass holder
- 20.32 cm (8.0") Touchscreen with 4 speakers and 2 tweeters
- Android Auto and Apple carplay (Wireless phone projection)
- Electric sunroof (iMT)
- Fully automatic Air conditioner
- Projector Fog lamps
- Electric folding outside mirrors
- Push Button Start (G1.0T & D1.5)
- Crown jewel LED headlamps with Heartbeat LED DRL
- Heartbeat LED tail lamps
- Electric sunroof
- Smart key with push button start
- Leatherette wrapped D-cut steering wheel with Sonet logo
- Rear Sunshade curtain
- Semi Leatherette seats with Silver stitching - Beige & Black
- BOSE premium 7 speaker system
- 26.03 cm (10.25") HD Touchscreen Navigation
- UVO connected car with OTA
- Ventilated Driver and Passenger seats
- Smart pure air purifier with Virus protection
- Advance 10.67 cm (4.2") Color instrument cluster
- Leatherette seats with Silver stitching - Beige & Black
Disclaimer - Some color package, and option selections may include, exclude, or require the purchase of additional options and packages. All exterior and interior images and specifications contained on this website are based on latest product information available at the time of posting and may vary slightly from actual product.