Factors Affecting Fuel Consumption
- High speeds - Driving fast will result in high fuel consumption.
- Aerodynamic drag - Parts on the exterior of a vehicle such as roof racks and spoilers, or having the window open, increases air resistance and fuel consumption.
- Air Conditioning - Air conditioners use extra fuel when operating.
- Vehicle Load - The more a vehicle carries, the more fuel it uses. This includes carrying passengers, carrying loads in the vehicle and towing.
- Repeated Short Distance Driving.
- Frequently Driving in Stop and Go Conditions.
Set Your Location
Enter your postcode to
view appropriate pricing for your area.