Kia protection for all Kia drivers
Kia brings you peace of mind with a great range of cover when buying your Kia. Our complimentary Driveway Insurance* gets you on the road straight away and comes with a one-year £250 Excess Return voucher for qualifying customers and a quotation for annual Kia Car Insurance.
Even if you don’t insure with Kia, we’re still here to help with free 24-hour Kia Accident Aftercare for all Kia drivers.
Kia Accident Aftercare
Even if you don’t insure with Kia, you can guarantee to receive a genuine Kia repair at a Kia Approved Body shop by making Kia Accident Aftercare your first call after an accident. We’ll look after your insurance claim on your behalf, liaise with your insurer, provide accident recovery and a free courtesy car while your Kia is being repaired at no cost to you. Plus, we’ll reimburse up to £250 of your insurance excess cost if you have a complimentary Excess Return voucher.
Our 24-hour Kia Accident AfterCare Service is
- Free to all Kia owners, all Kia vehicles
- Available 24 hours
- Available irrespective of who you are insured by
- Provided to you regardless of who was at fault
- Part of the Kia Promise
Remember to always call Kia first 0330 102 8832 if you have a vehicle accident or visit www.callkiafirst.co.uk
Annual Kia Car Insurance
As well as our unique repair benefits, our fully comprehensive policy includes cover for windscreen damage, child seat replacement, personal injury, personal possessions and much more. We’ll even pay your current insurer’s cancellation fee to help you switch when you call us***.
In the event of an accident:
- We will have your vehicle repaired at a Kia approved body shop using only Kia Genuine Parts and approved repair methods. This maintains your Kia’s safety rating, protects its resale value and preserves its full manufacturer warranty.
- We will recover your car wherever you are in the UK and guarantee you a courtesy car whilst yours is being repaired.
Call 0330 102 8827 for a competitive quote or buy online at www.kiacarinsurance.co.uk
WHY CHOOSE US?
Guaranteed Kia Genuine parts to keep your Kia 100% original
Repairs are only carried out at Kia Approved Body shops and guaranteed to meet Kia standards
Your car stays protected and its safety rating is maintained
Driveaway Insurance and Excess Return Voucher
When buying a new or Approved Used Kia, you’ll receive a complimentary one-year £250 Excess Return voucher**. It works alongside your car insurance policy, and pays back up to £250 of your excess costs if you make a claim. Call Kia first, before your insurer, and we’ll repair your car using genuine Kia parts at a Kia Approved Body shop, provide accident recovery and a free courtesy car.
Excess Return for existing Kia customers
If you’re not purchasing a new or Approved Used Kia car, you can buy an Excess Return policy for as little as £29 per year. Get a quote
Lines are open Monday - Thursday 08.30 - 17.30
Sales and Renewals 0302 2918 8288
Policy Changes and Complaints 0302 2918 8288
Insurance Claims 0302 2918 8288
Excess Return Claims 0302 2918 8288
Glass Repair 0302 2918 8288
The offer of insurance is subject to eligibility and underwriting criteria. All cover is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy, see the Policy Document.
*Complimentary Driveaway Insurance is available to customers purchasing a new or used Kia from a Kia dealer and who are eligible for a quotation for Annual Insurance. Please refer to your insurance certificate for the duration of your Driveaway Insurance. See www.kiacarinsurance.co.uk/coverdetails for differences between Driveaway Insurance and Annual Insurance.
**Complimentary Excess Return is available on new or Approved Used Kia cars sold by a Kia Dealer or authorised repairer. For conditions see voucher or www.kia.com/uk/new-cars/kia-car-insurance/excess-return/
**Not available online. We’ll reimburse your current insurer’s cancellation fee up to the value of 10% of your Kia Car Insurance motor premium quote. For example, if your premium is £400, we’ll pay up to £40. This offer cannot be applied after the policy has been purchased and cannot be used with any other offer. We reserve the right to withdraw any offer at any time.
- Kia Insurance is arranged and administered by Verex Insurance Services Ltd, which is registered in England and Wales No. 05686831 at Batchworth House, Church Street, Rickmansworth, Herts, WD3 1JE and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, No. 487185. Verex Insurance Services Ltd arranges policies from a panel of insurers, details are available on request. To understand how we may process your information read our Fair Use Notice
- The Kia Excess Return Voucher and the call Kia first service are provided by Verex Assistance UK Ltd registered in England and Wales Company No.05687158, Batchworth House, Church Street, Rickmansworth, Herts WD3 1JE which is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities.