Kia protection for all Kia drivers
Kia brings you peace of mind with a great range of cover when buying your Kia. Our complimentary Driveaway Insurance* gets you on the road straight away and comes with a one-year £250 Excess Return voucher for qualifying customers and a quotation for annual Kia Car Insurance.
Even if you don’t insure with Kia, we’re still here to help with free 24-hour Kia Accident Aftercare for all Kia drivers.
Kia Accident Aftercare
Even if you don’t insure with Kia, you can guarantee to receive a genuine Kia repair at a Kia Approved Body shop by making Kia Accident Aftercare your first call after an accident. We’ll look after your insurance claim on your behalf, liaise with your insurer, provide accident recovery and a free courtesy car while your Kia is being repaired at no cost to you. Plus, we’ll reimburse up to £250 of your insurance excess cost if you have a complimentary Excess Return voucher.
Our 24-hour Kia Accident AfterCare Service is
- Free to all Kia owners, all Kia vehicles
- Available 24 hours
- Available irrespective of who you are insured by
- Provided to you regardless of who was at fault
- Part of the Kia Promise
Remember to always call Kia first 0330 102 7837 if you have a vehicle accident or visit www.callkiafirst.co.uk
Annual Kia Car Insurance
As well as our unique repair benefits, our fully comprehensive policy includes cover for windscreen damage, child seat replacement, personal injury, personal possessions and much more.
In the event of an accident:
- We will have your vehicle repaired at a Kia approved body shop using only Kia Genuine Parts and approved repair methods. This maintains your Kia’s safety rating, protects its resale value and preserves its full manufacturer warranty.
- We will recover your car wherever you are in the UK and guarantee you a courtesy car whilst yours is being repaired.
Call 0330 102 8827 for a competitive quote or buy online at www.kiacarinsurance.co.uk
Kia EV Insurance
WHY CHOOSE US?
Guaranteed Kia Genuine parts to keep your Kia 100% original
Repairs are only carried out at Kia Approved Body shops and guaranteed to meet Kia standards
Your car stays protected and its safety rating is maintained
Driveaway Insurance and Excess Return Voucher
When buying a new, Approved Used or Assured Used Kia, you will receive free Driveaway Insurance, a Kia Car Insurance annual policy quotation and a complimentary one year £250 Excess Return Voucher**. Your Drive away Insurance will expire at 23:59 the day after the policy start date. However, it can be extended to up to 5 days if required. The Excess return voucher works alongside your car insurance policy (regardless of who you are insured with) and pays back up to £250 of your excess costs if you make a claim. Call Kia first, before your insurer and we’ll repair your car using Kia genuine parts at a Kia Approved Body shop, provide accident recovery and a free courtesy car.
Excess Return for existing Kia customers
If you’re not purchasing a new or used Kia car, you can buy an Excess Return policy for as little as £29 per year. Get a quote
Lines are open Mon-Thurs 08.30-19.00, Fri 09.00-18.00 and Sat 09.00-17.00
Sales and Renewals 0330 102 7837
Policy Changes and Complaints 0330 102 8831
Insurance Claims (24-hours) 0330 102 8832
Excess Return Claims (24-hours) 0330 102 8832
Glass Repair (24-hours) 0330 102 8840
The offer of insurance is subject to eligibility and underwriting criteria. All cover is subject to the terms and conditions of the policy, see the Policy Document.
*Complimentary Driveaway Insurance is available to customers purchasing a new or used Kia from a Kia dealer and who are eligible for a quotation for Annual Insurance. Please refer to your insurance certificate for the duration of your Driveaway Insurance. See www.kiacarinsurance.co.uk/coverdetails for differences between Driveaway Insurance and Annual Insurance.
**Complimentary Excess Return is available on new or Approved Used Kia cars sold by a Kia Dealer. For conditions see voucher or https://www.kia.com/uk/kia-promise-terms-and-conditions/
- Kia Insurance is arranged and administered by Verex Insurance Services Ltd, which is registered in England and Wales No. 05686831 at Batchworth House, Church Street, Rickmansworth, Herts, WD3 1JE and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, No. 487185. Verex Insurance Services Ltd arranges policies from a panel of insurers, details are available on request. To understand how we may process your information read our Fair Use Notice
- The Kia Excess Return Voucher and the call Kia first service are provided by Verex Assistance UK Ltd registered in England and Wales Company No.05687158, Batchworth House, Church Street, Rickmansworth, Herts WD3 1JE which is regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities.