- - Air Conditioning
- - Bluetooth® with Music Streaming
- - 3.8" Radio display with RDS plus USB & AUX Ports
- - Electronic Stability Control (ESC) & Vehicle Stability Management (VSM)
- - Twin Front, Side & Curtain Airbags
- - Steering Wheel Mounted Controls
- - Bi-Function Projection Headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights
- - Body Coloured Bumpers, Door Mirrors & Exterior Door Handles
- - Front Electric Windows
- - Remote Central Door Locking with Fold-away Key
Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS)
LDWS uses a camera mounted at the top of the windshield to monitor lane markings, and alerts you if the vehicle deviates from the lane when the turn signal has not been activated.
Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)
Combining radar and camera data, the AEB system activates the brakes when it detects any risk of collision. If the distance between the Rio and either the vehicle ahead or pedestrians is too small, the system will apply the brakes automatically. When travelling between 4.9-49.7 MPH, the Rio will come to a complete stop. (Standard on '2' upwards, Optional on '1').
Android Auto™ & Apple CarPlay™
It’s time to use your smartphone in the car in a smarter way. With Apple CarPlay or Android Auto, everything on your phone goes directly to your car’s built-in display: maps, calls, texts, apps, you name it. ('3' upwards)
Smart Key with Engine Start/Stop Button
Carry the smart key with you every time you drive the All-New Kia Rio. Doors will unlock and the engine will start at the push of a button. ('First Edition')
Peace of mind
Kia Car Insurance
Get off to the perfect start with FREE 7 Day Insurance
We've got you covered with our unbeatable 7-year warranty across our whole range
Safety is our highest priority, that's why all Kia models are equipped with safety technologies.
Take care of your Kia's first 3 services from just £299 incl VAT.
COMPANY & FLEET
up to 80.7 mpg
Low C02 emissions
From 92 g/km
(Company Car Expense Value)
(Company Car Tax Rate)