1. Cookies. When you use our website, we may send one or more cookies – small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your device. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits of our website. Your web browser may provide you with some options regarding cookies. Please note that if you delete, or choose not to accept, cookies, you may not be able to utilize the features of the services provided via our website to their fullest potential. We may use third party cookies in connection with the services provided via our website as well. For instance, we use Google Analytics to collect and process certain analytics data. We may not process or respond to web browsers' "do not track" signals or other similar transmissions that indicate a request to disable online tracking of users who visit our website or use the services provided via our website.
2. Clear GIFs/Web Beacons. Clear GIFs (also known as Web Beacons) are typically transparent very small graphic images (usually 1 pixel x 1 pixel) that are placed on a website that may be included on our services provided via our website and typically work in conjunction with cookies to identify our users and user behavior.
4. For detailed information regarding cookies and related data processing activities please refer to the Appendix Website Data and Cookies.
Appendix Website Data and Cookies
Web analytics (profiling) with Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics, a web analytics services provided by Google, Inc. ("Google") and Adobe Systems (“Adobe”). Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google or Adobe on servers in the United States. Google and Adobe will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of profiling by evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for the website operator and providing the website operator with other services relating to website activity and internet usage. For more information on how Ggoogle and Adobe uses your data when you use this website please visit: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners/ and https://www.adobe.com/privacy.html
The following personal data is collected and processed with Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics:
• IP address (is truncated)
• Repeat visits
• Browser types.
The IP address is truncated as IP-anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transferred to a Google or Adobe server in the USA and truncated there. The IP-address, that your browser conveys within the scope of Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics, will not be associated with any other data held by Google or Adobe.
The following third party cookies are used in connection with Google Analytics/ Adobe Analytics:
Consent (Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR) is the legal basis for the deployment of cookies on the device used by the website user to access this website and also for the related collection and processing of personal data.
The cookies have a lifespan of up to 2 years:
• _utma: 2 years from set/update
• _utmb: 30 mins from set/update
• _utmc: end of browser session
• _utmt: 10 minutes
• _utmt_b: 30 mins from set/update
1. Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
2. Adobe Systems Software Ireland Limited, 4-6 Riverwalk, Citywest Business Park, Dublin 24, Ireland. Registered number: 344992