The New Kia XCeedUpcoming
• The REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals) Regulation – otherwise known as Reg. EC 1907/2006 and introduced by the European Commission in 2007 – is aimed at ensuring the protection of human health and the environment against the hazards posed by chemical substances.
• Article 33 of this EC Regulation states that consumers must be informed about the presence of Substances of Very High Concern (SVHCs) in products, in order to guarantee their safe use. Accordingly, we hereby meet this provision by making all the relevant information available to customers that they require for their specific car.
• If you would like to find out more about REACH please visit the homepage of European Chemical Agency.
• To the best of our knowledge based on information received from our supply chain and our own product data, the SVHCs present in component articles at greater than 0.1% w/w are those shown on the relevant “SVHC List” for the specific vehicle/part which you can find below.
• If applicable, Specific Safe Use Information for Articles Containing SVHCs is added to the relevant “SVHC List” for the specific vehicle/part.