We have implemented a number of social distancing & hygiene measures at our dealership. These include:
- On arrival at our dealerships, customers will be greeted with a list of health & safety procedures that have been implemented on the premises
- Hand sanitising stations will be available at toilets, entry and exit points
- Contactless payment facilities and card payments over the phone
- Distancing measures have been put in place across the service bay and parts departments.
- All working and customer interaction areas will be sanitized throughout the day
- All staff members practice thorough handwashing throughout the day
To help reduce physical contact and maintain social distancing guidelines, there are measures in place to help with your car buying journey. These include:
- When researching a vehicle, customers can use our product information pages
, online car configurator
, digital brochures
to discover the Kia range. You can also use our Kia Finance Calculator
to calculate repayments and apply for finance online.
- We will continue to be available to assist you by telephone, e-mail and contact forms.
All vehicles receive a thorough clean before at our dealerships. This includes:
- All vehicles receive a thorough internal and external deep clean of all touchpoints before and after any work is conducted on your vehicle
- Our technicians will be using PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) while servicing your vehicle
- Technicians conduct thorough hygiene practices and their tools are regularly disinfected