Our dealers are complying with the latest government advice on COVID-19. Workshops remain open but showrooms are closed until further notice.
We want to reassure you that Kia dealers are still available via telephone, online chat and email to help you with any new or used car enquiry.
Finalise your trade-in and purchase agreement with your dealer online or by phone. Your dealer will then provide a contactless delivery to your home. To get in contact with your nearest Kia dealer, please click here .
Select the Kia model you’re most interested in
Book an online consultation with a Kia dealer
Explore your finance options and calculate repayments
We have implemented a number of social distancing & hygiene measures at our Kia Dealerships. These include:
- On arrival at our dealerships, customers will be greeted with a list of health & safety procedures that have been implemented on the premises
- Hand sanitising stations will be available at toilets, entry and exit points
- Contactless payment facilities and card payments over the phone
- Distancing measures have been put in place across the showroom, service bay and parts departments.
- All working and customer interaction areas will be sanitized throughout the day
- All staff members practice thorough handwashing throughout the day
To help reduce physical contact and maintain social distancing guidelines, there are measures in place to help with your car buying journey. These include:
- Customers can use our product information pages
, online car configurator
, digital brochures
to discover the Kia range. You can also use our Kia Finance Calculator
to calculate repayments and apply for finance online.
- Our retailer network continue to be available to assist you by telephone, e-mail, contact forms and in some instances, live chat throughout this process
All vehicles receive a thorough clean before at our dealerships. This includes:
- All vehicles receive a thorough internal and external deep clean of all touchpoints before and after any work is conducted on your vehicle
- Our technicians will be using PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) while servicing your vehicle
- Technicians conduct thorough hygiene practices and their tools are regularly disinfected