As of May 17th 2021, Kia dealersips are open nationwide for sales and service, with continued Covid-19 saftey measures in place.
Customers can drop-in to our showrooms without an appointment.
Test drives are available with sanitation procedures in place, which may vary from dealer to dealer. Your selected dealer will inform you accordingly.
We have implemented a number of social distancing & hygiene measures at our Kia Dealerships. These include:
- On arrival at our dealerships, customers will be greeted with a list of health & safety procedures that have been implemented on the premises
- Hand sanitising stations will be available at toilets, entry and exit points
- Contactless payment facilities and card payments over the phone
- Distancing measures have been put in place across the showroom, service bay and parts departments.
- All working and customer interaction areas will be sanitized throughout the day
- All staff members practice thorough handwashing throughout the day
All vehicles receive a thorough clean before at our dealerships. This includes:
- All vehicles receive a thorough internal and external deep clean of all touchpoints before and after any work is conducted on your vehicle
- Our technicians will be using PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) while servicing your vehicle
- Technicians conduct thorough hygiene practices and their tools are regularly disinfected