NEW CARNIVAL INDUSTRY REVIEWS
Read the latest reviews from automotive journalists and customers.
- Kia Carnival 2019 review: SLi diesel CarsGuide - January 24, 2019 Kia Carnival is a substantial machine, but doesn’t feel like it behind the wheel. FULL REVIEW
- Kia Carnival Platinum diesel 2018 review CarsGuide - August 13, 2018 The Carnival Platinum scores high marks across the board for its practicality, premium feel and driving characteristics FULL REVIEW
- Strength in Numbers CarAdvice - Joyride - July 09, 2018 custom-made for team-taxi duties, from the sliding rear doors (so you never have to worry about car-park dings). FULL REVIEW
- 2019 Kia Carnival SLi petrol review Caradvice - June 18, 2018 I challenge anyone to take a seat inside the Kia’s vast cabin and not be impressed FULL REVIEW
- 2018 Kia Carnival Midlife Update Launch Gay Car Boys - May 16, 2018 There is more space inside than in some city apartments. The cabin feels like a well-appointed ball room, and the exterior gives an impression of a country pile, with wheels. FULL REVIEW
- Mum-of-two test drives the new Kia Carnival. 9Honey - May 11, 2018 Whether in a house or car we all know that, with kids, storage is essential and the Carnival over-delivers . FULL REVIEW
Set Your Location
Enter your postcode to
view appropriate pricing for your area.