Stop Wondering. Start Driving
Soul EV Version
Soul EV 'First Edition'
From £34,545 (After PiCG)
- - 17" Alloy Wheels
- - 10-speaker Harmon/Kardon® Premuim Sound System
- - 10.25" Touchscreen Satellite Navigation with European Mapping
- - Head Up Display
- - Adaptive Smart Cruise Control Function (SCC)
- - Black Leather Upholstery*
- - Dual Full LED Headlamps
- - Engine Start/Stop Button with Smart Entry System
- - Wireless Mobile Phone Charger**
- - Lane Follow Assist (LFA)
Stop Wondering. Start Driving.
Android Auto™** and Apple CarPlay™ with Voice Control**
The Soul EV supports Android Auto™** and Apple CarPlay™ with Voice Control**, keeping you connected while you focus on the road.
10.25 inch Navigation Touchscreen
The large 10.25 inch navigation touchscreen is easy to use and provides you with routes, shortcuts and other useful information. It also gives you control of the 10-speaker Harman Kardon® premium sound system with Clari-Fi™ technology(1) and QuantumLogic® Surround.
Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA)
Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA) with Pedestrian/Cyclist Protection uses radar and camera inputs to warn of pedestrians, cyclists and cars in your path. It gives you warning signals and automatically brakes if you don't react, helping to prevent or mitigate an accident.
Lane Following Assist (LFA)
This system takes a giant leap towards semi-automated driving: Lane Following Assist (LFA) adjusts the Kia Soul EV acceleration, braking and steering to the car in front. It even starts automatically if the car ahead moves within three seconds of stopping.
Lane Keep Assist (LKA)
Lane Keeping Assist (LKA) monitors lane markings using a camera mounted at the top of the windscreen. Should you start drifting out of the lane, it will alert you and even steer back to your original position.
Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go
Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go (SCC w/ S&G) regulates both the speed and the distance to the car in front. By braking and accelerating automatically, it maintains the car’s speed and keeps a safe distance between you and the car ahead.
Electric Vehicle Myths
An electric car could massively reduce your running costs, but is it right for you? To help you make an informed choice, we’ve dispelled some of the most common EV myths.Explore More
Keep in touch
COMPANY & FLEET
Up to 280 miles on a single charge
Low CO2 Emissions
(Company Car Expense Value)
(Company Car Tax Rate)
Kia Finance Calculator
Emissions and Consumption
For a greener future with WLTP
(1) The Harman Kardon® sound system comes with Clari-Fi™ technology. Digital information gets lost when compressing files into MP3. Clari-Fi™ technology helps to correct the lost high/low music tones and improves the music quality level.
*Some parts of the leather upholstery contain faux leather
**Please check with your dealer for mobile phone compatibility
***Contract hire value excludes VAT
PiCG = Plug-in Car Grant (£3,000 deduction from the original OTR price for EV)
Images shown for illustration purposes only and may not be to UK specification.
(2) †£1,000 towards your Personal Contract Purchase Deposit on Soul EV. 2.9% APR representative only available on purchase of a new Kia Soul EV in the United Kingdom on 36-month Personal Contract Purchase with no minimum deposit between 01.01.2021 and 31.03.2021. The free first three services are only available to customers taking a Kia Finance e-Plus agreement. Offers available to private customers only, excluding Personal Contract Hire. Payment shown based on a 36-month PCP agreement with £9,818.09 customer deposit and £16,808.40 Guaranteed Future Value. Excess miles over contracted mileage of 10,000 miles per annum charged at 9 pence per mile. Kia reserves the right to amend or withdraw offers at any time without prior notice. Finance T&Cs apply. Subject to status. 18s or over. Guarantee may be required. Kia Finance, RH2 9AQ.
7 year / 100,000 mile manufacturer’s warranty. For full terms and exclusions visit kia.com/uk.