2.9% APR representative
Order before 30th June 2021. Terms apply2
Please scroll to the bottom of the page for Terms and Conditions.
Soul EV Version
Soul EV 'First Edition'
£32,445 (After PiCG*)
- - 17" Alloy Wheels
- - 10-speaker Harmon/Kardon® Premium Sound System
- - 10.25" Touchscreen Satellite Navigation with European Mapping
- - Head Up Display
- - Adaptive Smart Cruise Control Function (SCC)
- - Black Leather Upholstery**
- - Dual Full LED Headlamps
- - Engine Start/Stop Button with Smart Entry System
- - Wireless Mobile Phone Charger***
- - Lane Follow Assist (LFA)
Android Auto™** and Apple CarPlay™ with Voice Control**
The Soul EV supports Android Auto™** and Apple CarPlay™ with Voice Control**, keeping you connected while you focus on the road.
10.25 inch Navigation Touchscreen
The large 10.25 inch navigation touchscreen is easy to use and provides you with routes, shortcuts and other useful information. It also gives you control of the 10-speaker Harman Kardon® premium sound system with Clari-Fi™ technology(1) and QuantumLogic® Surround.
Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA)
Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA) with Pedestrian/Cyclist Protection uses radar and camera inputs to warn of pedestrians, cyclists and cars in your path. It gives you warning signals and automatically brakes if you don't react, helping to prevent or mitigate an accident.
Lane Following Assist (LFA)
This system takes a giant leap towards semi-automated driving: Lane Following Assist (LFA) adjusts the Kia Soul EV acceleration, braking and steering to the car in front. It even starts automatically if the car ahead moves within three seconds of stopping.
Lane Keep Assist (LKA)
Lane Keeping Assist (LKA) monitors lane markings using a camera mounted at the top of the windscreen. Should you start drifting out of the lane, it will alert you and even steer back to your original position.
Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go
Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go (SCC w/ S&G) regulates both the speed and the distance to the car in front. By braking and accelerating automatically, it maintains the car’s speed and keeps a safe distance between you and the car ahead.
Electric Vehicle Myths
An electric car could massively reduce your running costs, but is it right for you? To help you make an informed choice, we’ve dispelled some of the most common EV myths.Explore More
Keep in touch
COMPANY & FLEET
Up to 280 miles on a single charge
Low CO2 Emissions
(Company Car Expense Value)
(Company Car Tax Rate)
Kia Finance Calculator
Emissions and Consumption
For a greener future with WLTP
(1) The Harman Kardon® sound system comes with Clari-Fi™ technology. Digital information gets lost when compressing files into MP3. Clari-Fi™ technology helps to correct the lost high/low music tones and improves the music quality level.
*PiCG = Plug-in Car Grant (£2,500 deduction from the original OTR price for EV's under £35,000)
**Some parts of the leather upholstery contain faux leather
***Please check with your dealer for mobile phone compatibility
Images are shown for illustration purposes only and may not be to UK specification.
(2) †£1,000 towards your Personal Contract Purchase deposit on Soul EV. Offers available on purchase of a new Kia Soul EV in the United Kingdom between 10.05.2021 – 30.06.2021. Offer is not available in conjunction with the first three services free Kia e-Plus agreement. Private customer registrations only, excluding Personal Contract Hire. Excess miles over contracted mileage charged at 9 pence per mile. Kia reserves the right to amend or withdraw offers at any time without prior notice. Finance T&Cs apply. Subject to status. 18s or over. Guarantee may be required. Kia Finance, RH2 9AQ.