The Kia Ceed Sportswagon
Up to 58.9 MPG****
7 Years / 100,000 miles
Ceed Sportswagon Emissions
Ceed Sportswagon Version
Ceed Sportswagon '3'
- - 17" Alloy Wheels
- - Dual Automatic Air Conditioning
- - 10.25" Touchscreen Satellite Navigation with Telematics
- - Rear Parking Sensors***
- - Reversing Camera System
- - Apple CarPlay™ & Android Auto™ with Voice Control**
- - DAB Radio Audio with MP3 Compatibility
- - Privacy Glass (Rear Windows & Tailgate)
- - Rain Sensing Front Wipers
- - Auto-dimming Rear-view Mirror
Avoid potential hazards ahead with Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA)
The standard Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA)- City detects vehicles in front of you using a camera and radar sensors, warning you visually if a collision risk arises (Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA)- City is standard on all Ceed Sportswagon grades). Opt for the pedestrian protection system* and the steering wheel vibrates if pedestrians enter the road (Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA)- City/ Pedestrian is optional on the Ceed Sportswagon ‘3’ grades with Manual Transmission). If you don't react, the car brakes automatically.
In this roomy cabin, everything is designed around the driver. The 10.25” navigation touchscreen is perfectly integrated in the horizontal design of the dashboard. All the info you need is displayed in high-definition, including turn-by-turn navigation instruction, audio information, phone calls and more.
Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go Functionality for a more relaxing drive
Using a combination of a camera and radar, Smart Cruise Control (SCC) with Stop and Go regulates the vehicle's speed and the distance to the car ahead**. If the preceding car speeds up, your Kia Ceed Sportswagon accelerates up to the pre-set speed. If it slows down, your car drops the speed or even stops, to maintain the pre-determined safety distance.
10.25” Navigation Touchscreen
The large, high-definition touchscreen is a pleasure for driver and passengers. You can split the screen to use up to three apps, e.g. map, weather and music. Bluetooth® multi-connection lets occupants connect two mobile devices at once, as well as enabling Apple CarPlay and Android Auto(1).
8-Speaker JBL® Premium Sound System
Relish the tunes you love in excellent sound while out and about in the Kia Ceed Sportswagon. A JBL Premium Sound System, with 8 speakers enhance MP3 quality, emitting high-definition sound throughout your car.**
Driver Attention Warning (DAW)
The DAW system is designed to help combat distracted or drowsy driving. It detects if you’re losing concentration by monitoring the pattern of the steering wheel, turn signal, acceleration and overall duration of the journey. If your attention level seems low, it alerts you visually and audibly.
Keep in touch
COMPANY & FLEET
Up to 58.9 MPG****
Low CO2 emissions
From 123 g/km
(Company Car Expense Value)
(Company Car Tax Rate)
Kia Finance Calculator
EMISSIONS & CONSUMPTION
For a greener future with WLTP
Images shown for illustration purposes only and may not be to full UK specification
Features listed are not standard on all versions
(1) The new Kia Ceed Sportswagon is compatible with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™. Android Auto™ is designed to work with Android phones running 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher. Apple CarPlay™ is available for iPhone 5 or newer models. Both systems feature voice control and allow the driver to keep their hands on the wheel and eyes on the road ahead at all times. Apple CarPlay™ is a trademark of Apple Inc. Android Auto™ and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc.
*Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA) - City/Pedestrian available on certain Ceed derivatives.
***Parking Sensors may not match exterior body colour
****MPG figures are obtained from laboratory testing and intended for comparisons between vehicles and may not reflect real driving results.
∆Please check with your dealer for mobile phone compatibility. Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™ via connectivity
†Contract hire value excludes VAT