Take your digital ownership experience to the next level: Enjoy access to all Kia Connected Services and apps, on all your devices – all with one single Kia Account profile.
Full control. Pure convenience.
Your Kia Account gives you access to KiaCharge, Kia Mobility, MyKia and UVO. Explore Kia’s digital services.
Just one password to remember.
Now you can combine all your existing and future Kia services in one single account.
Privacy & security guaranteed.
Rest assured: The protection of your personal data and devices is paramount to us.
All part of the Kia experience.
Did we mention it’s also absolutely free?
Kia Account allows you to combine all your existing and future Kia’s services under a single credential, eliminating the need to keep track of all your services credentials.
There are two options to create your Universal ID.
1. Visit the Kia Account Registration Site and follow the instructions.
2. Visit any of Kia service and upgrade to Kia Account. This process is much more convenient because data from the service are prefilled in the Kia Account registration process.
2. Upon registration, you will be asked to enter information such as your first name, last name, country and email address into a form.
3. You will need to provide a strong password and confirm by re-entering it. You will use this password to log in with your new Kia Account. The password will need to be at least 8 or max 20 characters long and contains a combination of small and capital letters, numbers and symbols.
4. At the end you will have 30 minutes to activate your account by clicking on the Activate Account link in received email from Kia Account on the email address you provided before.
Currently, MySales, KiaCharge and Kia Mobility, soon UVO and MyKia. We are using a phased approach to integrate Kia Account into more Kia’s sites and services over time.