KIA MOTORS (UK) LIMITED PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These are the rules for the Kia Motors (UK) Limited (“Kia”) prize draw. By participating in the prize draw, each entrant agrees to be bound by these rules.
2. This is a prize draw for the opportunity to win 2 Hospitality tickets to attend Celtic vs Lazio on the 24th October 2019 at Celtic Park (Glasgow) – play starts: 8pm or Arsenal vs Vitória SC on the 24th October 2019 at Arsenal Stadium (London) – play starts: 8pm as selected by entrant
3. The prize draw opens at 00:01am on the 8th October 2019 and closes at 23:59 on the 16th October 2019. Entries received after that date shall not be entered into the prize draw.
Who can enter?
4. Entries to the prize draw may only be made by any person:
a. who is aged 18 or over; b. a resident in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland; and c. eligible to enter under these rules.
5. The following are not eligible to participate:
a. employees of Kia, or any company within the same group of companies as Kia, their agents or anyone else professionally associated with the prize draw and their families; b. other persons assisting with this prize draw; c. any person not being a natural person; d. any syndicate or collection of persons acting in concert; e. any person using the services of or which is an entity carrying on the business of entering (or advising on entering) prize draws.
6. One entry per person.
7. Evidence of identity and age may be required.
8. Any third party entries or entries submitted by agents will not be accepted.
How to enter
9. The prize draw opens at 00:01am on the 8th October 2019 and closes at 23:59 on the 16th October 2019.
10. An eligible person may enter the prize draw by accepting these rules and completing the online form at https://www.kia.com/uk/mykia/uel-match-1-24-october/
11. There is no alternative method of entry. Kia makes no charge for entry and no purchase is necessary to enter. For online entry requiring an internet connection, the entrant’s normal data charges will apply.
12. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of submission of an entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
13. Any person found using fraudulent information will have their entry voided.
14. There is one prize available that will be provided to the qualifying eligible winner of this prize draw.
15. The prize is win 2 Hospitality tickets to attend Celtic vs Lazio on the 24th October 2019 at Celtic Park (Glasgow) – play starts: 8pm or Arsenal vs Vitória SC on the 24th October 2019 at Arsenal Stadium (London) – play starts: 8pm as selected by entrant.
16. The prize, as described, is available on the date of publication. All prizes are subject to availability. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Kia. Accordingly Kia may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the prize draw.
17. No other alternative prize is available, in whole or in part.
18. The prize will only be provided to the named winner. Substitution or transfer of the prize by the winner is not permitted.
19. The winner is responsible for any tax implications.
What is the closing date?
20. The closing date for entry into the draw is 23:59 on the 16th October 2019.
How will the winner be chosen?
21. The winner of the prize will be drawn by computer at random from the database of eligible qualifying entries.
22. The draw will take place on the 17th October 2019.
How will the winner be notified?
23. The winner will be notified within 30 days of the draw date.
24. Kia will use reasonable efforts to notify the winner by mobile and email.
25. If the prize is not claimed within 3 days of the notification of the winner, Kia has the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and to award the prize to an alternative qualifying entrant (but shall not be obliged to do so).
When will the winner be announced?
26. The name and region of the winner may be obtained by contacting Kia Motors (UK) Limited, Walton Green, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey KT12 1FJ within 3 months of the closing date.
27. Each entrant acknowledges that Kia will use entrants’ personal data to facilitate the mechanics of this prize draw and the winner’s personal data in publicity.
28. The winner’s details (name and geographical location) will be made available in publicity related activity or to those who wish to find out who the winner is.
30. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity connected with the prize draw with no further recompense.
31. The winner and entrants must not do anything which could, in the reasonable opinion of Kia, bring Kia or anyone else professionally associated with the prize draw into disrepute before, during or after this prize draw.
32. The promoter is Kia Motors (UK) Limited, Walton Green, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey KT12 1FJ (company number 04415807).
33. Kia’s decision on all aspects of this promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
34. Kia is responsible for the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. Provision of the prize is the responsibility of Kia.
35. Kia reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone whom it reasonably believes is in breach of these terms and conditions. In such cases, Kia also reserves the right to disallow prizes already awarded and demand return or repayment for the value of the prizes awarded thereafter. Kia may re-award the prize as it sees fit but shall not be obliged to do so.
36. These terms and conditions are subject to English law and any dispute arising out of these terms and conditions or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts, provided that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.