2020 Kia Official Match Ball Carrier Parent of The Year Competition Terms and Conditions
KIA MOTORS (UK) LIMITED PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Summary Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions for the: 'Kia Official Match Ball Carrier - Parent of The Year' competition (hereinafter referred to as "competiton").
Promoter: Kia Motors (UK) Limited (hereinafter referred to as Kia), Walton Green, Walton-on-Thames, Surrey KT12 1FJ United Kingdom.
Data Collection: The County High School, Leftwich will administer Kia's Official Match Ball Carrier competition and will be collecting data on behalf of Kia Motors UK.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open to parents or legal guardians of individual residents of the United Kingdom between the ages of 8 to 12 years old, with a height between 1.05 metres and 1.45 metres only (hereinafter referred to as "Participant(s)"). Employees of Kia and their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the competition are not eligible to enter. Entries from underage applicants will not be considered.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
3. To qualify for entry into the competition, Participants must enter with their personal details. Any person found using fraudulent details will have their winning entry voided and Kia reserves the right to pursue legal action.
4. The Participants must submit a written or video entry to explain why they should be the UEFA Europa League Quarter Final Official Match Ball carrier to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 13th March 2020.
5. Entry and participation in the competition is free and the Participant may enter more than once.
6. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies or third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of submission of an entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
7. Kia reserves the right to exclude any person from the competition who infringes the stated conditions of entry. Any person using prohibited aids, or otherwise seeking to obtain advantage by manipulations of any kind, will be excluded from the competition. In such cases, Kia also reserves the right to disallow prizes already awarded and demand return or repayment for the value of the prizes awarded thereafter.
8. The start date of the competition 2nd March 2020. The match ball carrier experience is available at for a match in the quarter final.
9. The top 16 entries will be selected by a panel at The County High School, Leftwich and then the winners will be selected at random by Kia on the 26th March. The top 16 will be selected based on authenticity and originality of the post.
10. Winner announcements will take place after the competition is over.
11. The winner will be the Official Match Ball Carrier of one of the matches in the 2019/2020 UEFA Euopa League season. The prize comprises of the following for the child and the Participant: travel, tickets, catering and transportation and OMBC kit for one match only. Itineraries are fixed, and requests to accommodate additional people will be denied.
12. Children of the Participants should have the capacity to fulfill the role of the Kia Official Match Ball Carrier. Children are required to be well behaved and attentive and able to cope with the potential pressures involved within a stadium environment.
13. The winner will be notified by an announcement at the presentation held by Kia on the 26th March.
14. Kia and the winner will enter into an Agreement for the participation of the winner's child as ball carrier in the UEFA League.
15. The prize, as described, is available on the date of publication. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Kia. Accordingly Kia may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Kia as a result thereof. All prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
16. The winner will be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of Kia.
17. The purchase of Kia products and/or services by the Participant does not affect the results of the campaign.
18. Kia confirms that the Participant´s data will be used for the purpose of administration of this competition and for no other purpose, unless Kia has the Participant´s consent, and will be used in accordance with the applicable data protection laws and the declaration of consent – see https://www.kia.com/uk/Privacy/ for details.
19. Kia is responsible for the publication and adjudication of the competition including ensuring it complies with all applicable laws and regulations. Provision of the prize is the responsibility of Kia.
20. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with UK law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UK Courts.