The new Kia Stinger
Up to 34 MPG****
3.3 T-GDi ISG
7 Years / 100,000 miles
THE NEW STINGER VERSION
- - 19" Alloy Wheels
- - Brembo® Brakes
- - Electronic Controlled Suspension (ECS)
- - Black premium Nappa leather*
- - Wireless phone charger
- - 10.25" Touchscreen Satellite Navigation featuring Kia Connect (UVO)
- - Smart Power Tailgate
- - 15-speaker Harman / Kardon® Audio Sound System
- - 360° Around View Monitor
- - Wide Sunroof (Electric One-Touch with Safety Function)
Every finish and feature inside the new Kia Stinger is dedicated to spirited long-distance driving – where the joy of the journey is everything. The low cabin gives the driver a sportier and more stable driving experience with incredible comfort and lateral support throughout. Also benefit from heated and ventilated seats – for soothing contentment on any drive, in any weather conditions.
Always stay informed – simply and seamlessly. On-Board Services include Kia Live Services2,3 online voice recognition, and online navigation. Access info about speed cameras₅, weather, traffic and potential on- and off-street parking. Use voice commands to search for Points of Interest (POI) or an address. All On-Board Services are included for 7 years. The new Kia Stinger is also compatible with Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™ devices5
Smart Power Tailgate
Hands full? Load up your fastback with ease thanks to the Smart Power Tailgate. Keep the key in your pocket or bag and the boot’s hatch opens automatically when you are near your new Kia Stinger’s rear. And there’s more: You can even press your Smart Key to start and stop the engine to your Kia Stinger from a distance – saving you both time and energy.
Harman Kardon® Premium Sound System
An outstanding audio experience awaits you – wherever you go. Enjoy world-class sound with the 15-speaker, 720 watt Harman Kardon® sound system. Tucked below the front seats: Kia’s first under-seat subwoofer. Clari-Fi™ technology enhances the digital audio experience while the latest in QuantumLogic™ Surround Sound technology ensures an authentic, refined multidimensional soundstage.6
360° Around View Monitor
Parking is a breeze when you can see all around. The intuitive 360° Around View Monitor system with parking guidance combines four wide-angle images from cameras at the front, rear and sides of the new Kia Stinger. Result: a comprehensive bird's eye view of the space around the vehicle while you park or drive at speeds below 12mph.
Blind-Spot View Monitor (BVM)
Access everything you need to know from the driver seat – courtesy of the supervision cluster. Whenever you turn, the view of the road in your blind spot is even shown thanks to the Blind-Spot View Monitor (BVM). Always keep your eyes on the road with the Head-Up Display, which projects key information – like speed limits and navigation directions – on the windscreen, right in your line of sight.
It makes us proud to share some of the positive feedback we've received
from our customers about their experiences owning a Kia Niro.
Keep in touch
COMPANY & FLEET
COMBINED FUEL CONSUMPTION
(Company Car Expense Value)
(Company Car Tax Rate)
EMISSIONS & CONSUMPTION
For a greener future with WLTP
Images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be to UK specification.
*Some parts of the leather upholstery contain faux leather
(3) Kia Live Services through Smartphone Tethering. Smartphone with data plan required to activate Kia Live Services in countries and models without embedded telematics.
(4) Speed Camera Service. Most governments and local authorities agree that the Speed Camera Service makes driving safer. The Speed Camera Service provided by HERE complies with local legislation and, where necessary, adapt its practice.
(5) Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™. The Kia Stinger is compatible with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™. Android Auto™ is designed to work with Android phones running 5.0 (Lollipop) or higher. Apple CarPlay™ is available for iPhone 5 or newer models. Both systems feature voice control and allow the driver to keep their hands on the wheel and eyes on the road ahead at all times. Apple CarPlay™ is a trademark of Apple Inc. Android Auto™ and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc.
(6) Clari-Fi™ technology. Harmon Kardon® sound system comes with Clari-Fi™ technology. Digital information gets lost when compressing files into MP3. Clari-Fi™ technology helps to correct the lost high/low music tones and improves the music quality level.
(7) Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist. Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA) is an assistance system and does not relieve the driver from their responsibility to safely operate the vehicle at all times. The driver still has to adapt their driving behaviour to their personal driving capabilities, to the legal requirements and to the overall road and traffic conditions. FCA is not designed to drive the vehicle autonomously. For further information, please refer to the owner’s manual.