Job Vacancy: Vehicle Technician
Vehicle Technician at Bolton Kia
Competitive Salary OTE – company pension scheme – private health care – company cars – bonus scheme
We are looking for a Modern Vehicle Diagnostic Technician, MOT Tester, Mechanic to join our growing Team. We are a manufacturer owned business that's right up to speed with modern vehicles who promote a strong Team working environment we share diagnostics conclusion/repairs promoting first time fix.
We offer a brilliant working environment, we provide special tools, various diagnostic equipment and uniforms.
If you are the right person we will be happy to hear from you.
This role requires a full driving Licence, minimum Level 3 vehicle technician qualification and preferably MOT qualified.
· MOT tests
· Routine vehicle maintenance
· Use of electronic VHC system
· Use of correct tools for all jobs, including Special Service Tools (SST) and an understanding of Technical Bulletins
· Diagnosis and rectification of engine, transmission and chassis electrical faults including can bus / Data links
· To ensure technical activities comply with manufacturer standards and recommendations
· Reporting to the Workshop Controller, liaising on a daily basis with the Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Receptionist, Technicians and Parts personnel.
Send your CV and Covering Letter to Peter Stanley by email to email@example.com
Closing date: 31st January 2020