COVID-19 UPDATE: Bolton Kia Now Open
Both our Sales Showroom and Service Department are now open and fully operational. Please note that due to the situation surrounding COVID-19, we have implemented various social distancing and hygiene measures to safeguard both our team and customers. Customers wishing to visit our showroom are advised to make an appointment beforehand, to ensure a member of our Sales Team is available to see you, and ensure social distancing and hygiene measures are adhered to.
To make an appointment / book a test drive, please contact us via:
Phone: 01204 664800 (option 1 for Sales, option 2 for Service)
For frequently asked questions, click here.
Our Service Department is now fully operational.
Following Governement guidelines, and the easing of restrictions, mandatory MOT testing is to be reintroduced from 1st August 2020. However, vehicle owners with an MOT due date before 1st August will still receive a 6-month exemption. Click here to find out more.
To book your next service online, click here or call us on 01204 664800 (option 2).
New Social Distancing Measures
To ensure the safety of our team and customers, we have implemented the following social distancing measures and practices in our Service Department:
- Upon approaching the Service Department building, you will be required to wait at the entrance until instructed to enter by a member of staff, who will ensure social distancing measures can be adhered to inside.
- Once inside, a queue system will operate, leading to a designated Sanitising Station where customers will be required to use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Special attention must be paid to floor markings, which will safely guide customers through our Service & Parts department.
- All our Service Advisor desks have been fitted with desk screen guards, to ensure we can offer you a full explanation of the work conducted on your vehicle, from a safe distance.
- Your vehicle will be handled carefully, with strict safety measures in place. A protection film wrap will be applied to the steering wheel, as well as protective seat coverings. This is make sure your vehicle can be moved into and out of our workshop, by our Technicians. Our Technicians will also be wearing PPE in the form of face masks and disposable gloves whilst working on your vehicle.
- Please note, all waiting areas have been closed off and reserved for emergency circumstances, only.
To ensure the safety of our team and customers, we have implemented the following social distancing measures and practices in our showroom:
- When approaching the outside of the showroom, we as that you wait at the board located outside the front doors. Here, a member of our team will greet you. This will ensure we can allow you safe access to the building at that time, and adhere to the 2m social distancing rule.
- You will then be shown to an area for your Sales Executive to safely greet you and guide you to their desk.
- On route, you will also be asked to visit our Sanitising Station and use the hand sanitiser and disposable gloves provided.
- For everyone's safety, you will notice that we have installed desk screen guards. Some desks have been moved to comply with social distancing guidelines.
- We would also like to highlight the floor markers, which must be follows.
- You will also notice the use of protective seat coverings in all our vehicles displayed in our showroom. Please refrain from entering any vehicles in our showroom, unless instructed it is safe to do so by a member of staff.
We hope that by highlighting the steps we have taken, and the steps we need you to take upon visiting Bolton Kia, we can offer a safe environment for both our staff and our customers. All the while providing you with reassurance of knowing that we have taken the necessary precautions and adaptations in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Stay up to date with the latest news, offers and events by signing up to our mailing list today
Mandetory MOT Testing reintroduced from 1st August 2020
Drivers have been granted 6 month extension for MOT testing due to coronavirus
Mandatory MOT testing is to be reintroduced from 1st August 2020, as COVID-19 restrictions are slowly lifted. However, vehicle owners with an MOT due date before 1st August will still receive a 6-month exemption. Click here to find out more.
KIA CONTRACT HIRE: GUIDANCE FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS
If you are an existing customer of Kia Contract Hire, and are experiencing difficulties in making payments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have your customer account number and vehicle registration number to hand to ensure your enquiry is handled as efficiently as possible.
KIA MOTORS FINANCE: GUIDANCE FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS
If you are an existing customer of Kia Motors Finance and are experiencing difficulties in making payments, please email email@example.com.