Motorsport Week in Italy
MOTORSPORT WEEK IN ITALY PRIZE DRAW – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Kia Motors (UK) Limited (“Kia”), a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 04415807 whose registered office is at Walton Green, Walton-On-Thames, Surrey, KT12 1FJ.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over. Employees of Kia, their families, agents or anyone professionally associated with the competition are not eligible to enter. Entries from underage applicants will not be considered.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By requesting a test drive for a Kia Stinger or Kia ProCeed, the entrant is indicating his or her agreement to be bound by the present terms and conditions.
5. If you do not wish to enter the competition, please let us know: • Phone 0333 2022990
• Post: Kia Customer Contact Centre, 47 Aylesbury Road, Thame, Oxon OX9 3PG
• Email: https://www.kia.com/uk/contact-us/email-us/
6. The prize is as follows: Five days for two in Italy following the Mille Miglia race in May 2020 including flights from the UK, transfer from Verona or Bologna airports, hospitality, full board (excluding unlimited drinks) and accommodation. It does not include additional expenses or travel between the customer’s address and the UK airport.
7. Subject to insurance underwriting criteria, the prize also includes the provision of a Kia Stinger or Kia ProCeed, with one tank of fuel, in the UK on a weekend (Friday to Monday) prior to the Mille Miglia trip. For the provision of a Stinger, the driver must be 24 years of age or older, have no more than six points on their license and have held a full license for a minimum of three years.The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
8. Route to entry for the competition is via http://www.kia.com/uk/utility/request-a-test-drive/ where you first need to request a test drive for either Stinger or ProCeed. To validate your entry, your test drive needs to carried out at and reported by a UK Kia franchised dealership.
9. Closing date for request, completion and reporting of a test drive is by 31st December 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
10. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
11. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
12. One winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Kia and or its agents. The winner and lucky companion must:
• Have a valid passport and if required hold the necessary travel visa
• Be available on the travel dates
• Be 18 years’ old or over
13. The winner will be notified by email or telephone within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. Kia will notify the winner how to benefit from the prize.
15. Kia’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Kia reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Kia’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Kia.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.