Terms And Conditions
1. This prize draw to win tickets to attend England vs Pakistan on the 8th of May 2019 at the Kia Oval – kick off: 1pm (London) is open to all Customers and Prospects of Kia’s UK authorised dealer and repairer network whose marketing consent has been collected previously. Employees of Kia Motors (UK) Ltd (“Kia”), their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the competition are not eligible to enter. Entries from underage applicants will not be considered.
2. This prize draw is run by Kia Motors (UK) Ltd.
3. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
4. To qualify for entry into the prize draw, Participants must complete the data form with Name, Surname, email and phone number. Any person found using a fraudulent information will have their winning entry voided and Kia reserves the right to pursue legal action.
5. Entry and participation in the prize draw is free.
6. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of submission of an entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
7. Kia reserves the right to exclude any person from the prize draw who infringes the stated conditions of entry. Any person using prohibited aids, or otherwise seeking to obtain advantage by manipulations of any kind, will be excluded from the competition. In such cases, Kia also reserves the right to disallow prizes already awarded and demand return or repayment for the value of the prizes awarded thereafter.
8. The application period starts 30th of April 2019, 00:00AM and terminates on the 2nd of May 2019, 11:59PM.
9. Winner announcements will take place after the prize draw is over.
10. Two lucky winners will be selected by Kia and each winner will receive two tickets to attend England vs Pakistan on the 8th of May 2019 at the Kia Oval (London) – kick off: 1pm.
Transfer, accommodation and meals are not included.
11. The winner will be notified via mobile and an email will be sent with all information.
12. The prize, as described is available on the date of publication. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Kia. Accordingly Kia may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Kia as a result thereof. All prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
13. The winner will be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of Kia.
15. Kia is responsible for the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. Provision of the prize is the responsibility of Kia.
16. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.