A new convenient way to service your car with us.
- STEP 1: Receiving Car
- Park your vehicle at the KIA designated parking bay located in front of Subway, Skypark Terminal – Subang.
- STEP 2: Vehicle Walk Around
- Upon receiving your car, our Service Advisor will do a walk around inspection of your vehicle.
- STEP 3: MPI (Multi-point Inspection) form
- Fill-in and sign our Multi-Point Inspection form to complete the handover of your vehicle to our Service Advisor.
- STEP 4: Car to Service Centre
- Our Service Advisor will drive your vehicle to KIA Glenmarie Service Centre, where it will be diagnosed and serviced by qualified KIA Service Technicians.
- STEP 5: Car to Skypark / Payment
- Upon completion of service, our Service Advisor will drive and return your car to Skypark Terminal, Subang Jaya, for pick up. Payment can be made via cash or card, as our Service Advisor will be equipped with a portable payment system to accept card payments. The service invoice and receipt will be shared with you once payment is made.
Terms & Conditions
- 1. Service appointment will need to be made a minimum of 24 hours before drop off at Skypark.
- 2. Flight itinerary MUST be provided when making booking.
- 3. Travel period must not exceed 72 hours from drop off time.