All VehiclesCommercial Vehicle
- Shopping Tools
“Remove the bulb cover, disconnect the bulb. Unsnap the retaining wire, remove the bulb. Install the new bulb, snap the retaining wire into place, connect the bulb, reinstall the cover.”
Changing car light bulbs differ according to the bulb type. Here’s how to change a car light bulb of a normal headlight.
1) Turn off your engine.
2) Open the hood.
3) Remove the headlight bulb cover by turning it counterclockwise.
4) Disconnect the headlight bulb socket-connector.
5) Unsnap the headlight bulb retaining wire by first depressing the end then pushing it upward.
6) Remove the bulb.
7) Install the new bulb and snap the retaining wire into place by aligning the wire with the groove on the bulb.
8) Connect the headlight bulb socket-connector.
9) Reinstall the bulb cover by turning it clockwise.
If the position lamp / daytime running lamp (LED) does not work, you should visit an authorized Kia dealer/service partner. These bulbs will require a professional because they cannot be replaced as a single component.
You will need: