Follow the basic instructions below to charge your battery:
- Ensure the battery charger is off.
- Connect positive and negative cables on the charger to the respective ends on the battery.
- Keeping the charger at its slowest charge rate, turn it on and set the timer. Depending on the battery voltage and its cold cranking amps (CCA), it should take about 6-12 hours to fully charge.
- Once done, turn off the battery charger main switch.
- Disconnect the negative first then the positive clamps from the respective battery terminals.