0 to 100kph
(100 kW / 80% state of charge)
or 33 min. (50 kW / 80% state of charge)
The Soul EV embodies a special link between the urban environment and the natural world. Its two-tone exterior treatments combine colours and vibrant
metallic hues that celebrate nature and the best of technology. Let the world know you've found a place where nature and urban life can coexist in
peace-and in refreshing style.
Snow White Perl + Electronic Blue (ACN)
Bright Silver + Clear White (AAV)
Caribbean Blue + Clear White (AAT)
Titanium Silver (IM)
RE:INTEGRATE MOTION & PROTECTION
- Virtual Engine Sound System
- To help pedestrians hear you coming, the Soul EV
generates fine-tuned warning sound.
- Driver, passenger, side and curtain airbags
- A 6-airbag system offers protection for all occupants and can be effective
at reducing injuries from certain collisions.
- Vehicle Stability Management (VSM)
- VSM helps ensure your car stays stable when simultaneously braking and cornering
or during rapid acceleration – especially on wet, slippery and rough roads.
- Hill-start Assist Control (HAC)
- HAC prevents the vehicle from rolling backward when at standstill on an upward inline by gently applying the brakes for up to two seconds while moving your foot from the brake pedal to the accelerator.
- Brake Assist System (BAS)
- BAS greatly reduces the stopping distance during sudden braking situations by applying maximum brake force when needed.
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Electronic Stability Control reduces skidding to help maintain control in the event you have to brake or swerve suddenly.
Max. power output
- 27kWh Battery capacity
- Lithium-ion polymer battery supports a range of 212 km.
Its position gives the Soul EV stability by lowering the
centre of gravity.
- 81.4kW Max. power output
- The efficient, lightweight 81.4 kW, 285 Nm permanent
magnet synchronous motor keeps ample acceleration
on tap from standstill or when needed for overtaking at
Battery (Lithium-ion polymer)
- * Capacity (kWh): 27
- * Power (kW): 90
- * Max. Power Output (kW): 81.4
- * Max. Torque (Nm): 285
- Energy-efficiency heat pump system
- Heat pump systems are more efficient compared to conventional
electric heater-based system. The Soul EV heat pump system increases driving distance by using recovered waste heat from
the coolant water for the electric powertrain.
- Energy-saving individual air-conditioning system
- A selective air-conditioning zone corresponding to driver
seating position limits air-conditioning to the driver only, lowering
the amount of energy consumed for unoccupied zones and
increasing the driving distance of the Soul EV.
RE:JUVENATE WITH EASE
(6.6 kW / 100% state of charge)
- Charge status indicator
- At the centre of the dash, below the windscreen, a semicircular
display of three LED sections lets you check charging status from
outside the vehicle.
- Charge port
- As you face the front of the Soul EV, the right side of the grille
slides to the centre, revealing a normal AC charge port and
a fast DC charge port. A charging port light provides visibility
in the dark.
RE:ORGANIZE YOUR SPARE TIME
- Cargo under storage compartment
- Under the luggage floor, a partitioned tray lets you stow valuables,
tools and charging cables.
- 60:40 split-folding rear seats
- To accommodate more combinations of passengers and
cargo, the rear seatbacks split 60:40 and fold flat for maximum
||Cargo space capacity (ℓ, VDA)
||Max. power output (kW)
|Max. torque (Nm)
|Max. speed (kph)
|Max. slope (%)
|Drive range per charge (km)
||212 (* Based on the new European drive cycle)
|CO2 emissions (g CO2/km)
All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice.
Contact your local Kia dealer for current information.