New fog light surrounds, lower grille and upper tiger nose grille
Fresh alloy wheel from 15 to 17 inches
Modern yet highly functional
Full-folding 2nd row seats
Load up on adventure
288 cubic liters of luggage space
- Interior Colors
- Here’s where you add your own personality to a car that
already has plenty of its own.
Back Warning System
When reversing into a parking space, an alert sounds
if you get too close to other cars or obstacles.
Six Airbag System &
The Strength of Steel
Providing protection and reassurance is a six airbag system comprising two front airbags, two curtain airbags and two side airbags.
Underneath, a reinforced high tensile steel sub-frame offers strength where it’s needed most.
Auto Defog System
Detects mist on the windscreen and automatically
deploys the fans to defog the screen rapidly, saving you
from having to engage buttons manually.
Electronic Brake Distribution
If you have to brake and swerve suddenly, EBD / ABS applies the correct amount of
brake pressure to each individual wheel so that you maintain control.
*also known as Anti Braking System
- The ultimate expression of confidence
- For those who welcome gazing eyes, the sportiest of the three Rio body styles is sure to impress with its dynamic stance and low-slung profile. Belying its invigorating looks, it offers the same fuel efficient powertrains and class-leading features as its stable mates.
- Awaken your youthful inner spirit
- The 3-door’s ultra-sporty silhouette and clean, distinct design touches will make you stand out from the crowd. Yet it boasts the interior spaciousness, passive and active safety features and high-tech amenities that you would expect from a premium family sedan.
- Convenient rear seat access
- The front passenger seat backrest effortlessly folds forward to allow easy entry to the spacious rear
||Head room (Front)
||Head room (Rear)
||Shoulder room (Front)
||Leg room (Front)
||Shoulder room (rear)
||Leg room (Rear)
||Minimum ground clearance
All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice.
Contact your local Kia dealer for current information.
|Gamma 1.4 Gasoline Engine
||Kappa 1.2 Gasoline Engine
Max. Power107 ps (78.5 kw) @ 6,300rpm
Max. Torque13.8 kg.m (135 N.m) @ 4,200rpm
Max. Power84 ps (61.8 kw) @ 6,000rpm
Max. Torque12.3 kg.m (120.66 N.m) @ 4,000rpm