- As a FIFA Partner and the Official Automotive
Partner, Kia is supplying official vehicles from
its wide-ranging model line-up to FIFA and FIFA
events and is boosting its brand recognition
through various marketing activities and
A-board advertisement in the stadiums.
- Through its football sponsorship, Kia aims to position itself as a
brand bringing the excitement of the world's greatest game to
football fans all over the world.
The 2014 FIFA World Cup™ is the 20th FIFA World Cup™, that is scheduled to take place
on 12 June to 13 July in 2014 in 12 cities throughout Brazil. This will be the second time
that Brazil has hosted the competition, the first being the 1950 FIFA World Cup™.
Brazil will become the fifth country to have hosted the FIFA World Cup™ twice,
after Mexico, Italy, France and Germany. It will be the first World Cup to be held in
South America since the 1978 FIFA World Cup™ in Argentina, the first time two
consecutive World Cups are staged outside Europe and the first time two consecutive
World Cups are staged in the Southern Hemisphere (the 2010 FIFA World Cup™ was
held in South Africa).
FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup Canada 2014 is an international tournament
where 16 countries compete.
The tournament starts on August 5th, 2014 and finishes on August 24th, 2014.
FIFA Confederations Cup (formerly known as Intercontinental Champions Cup) is an international tournament where eight national teams compete.
The eight teams are qualified by the following criteria.
- - Six champion teams from 6 FIFA managed football associations
(UEFA, ONMEBOL, CONCACAF, CAF, AFC, OFC)
- - The winner of the previous FIFA World Cup™
- - The host country of the next FIFA World Cup™
The FIFA U-17 World Cup, formerly the FIFA U-16 World Championship,
is the world championship for male players under the age of 17.
The first championship was hosted by China in 1985 and was won by Nigeria.
It takes place in all odd-numbered years. Brazil and Nigeria lead the way
three championship titles with Ghana and Mexico following two titles.
The age limit was switched from 16 to 17 starting in 1991. The new name for
the competition was used for the first time in the 2007 when South Korea was
the tournament host.
Beach soccer had been played recreationally all over the world for many years
and in many different formats. In 1995 the inaugural Beach Soccer World
Championship was held in Copacabana, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Interest
- - FIFA Confederations Cup Brazil 2013
- - FIFA U-17 World Cup UAE 2013
- - FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup Tahiti 2013
- - FIFA Futsal World Cup Thailand 2012
- - FIFA Women's World Cup Germany 2011
- - FIFA Interactive World Cup 2011
- - 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa™
- - FIFA Interactive World Cup 2010
- - FIFA Confederations Cup South Africa 2009
- - FIFA Interactive World Cup 2009
- - FIFA Interactive World Cup 2008
- - FIFA Women's World Cup China 2007
- - FIFA U-17 World Cup Korea 2007