Take a look at what awaits you in Geneva. Reflected in the new, revised and concept Kia models that are amazing to look at and even more amazing drive, our stand places the spotlight on fuel efficiency at this year’s show.
All-new Kia Soul EV makes its European debut along with the upgraded Optima and Sportage. Plus, the GT4 Stinger will surprise you even more!
- The SitePalexpo, Geneva
- Press dayMarch 4 - 5, 2014
- Public dayMarch 6 - 16, 2014
- On displaySoul EV, Optima Hybrid, Sportage, Picanto LPGi, Rio, Venga, cee’d, pro cee’d, pro cee’d GT, cee’d sportswagon, Soul, Carens, Sorento, GT4
- The Kia Soul EV today made its European debut at the 84th Salon International de l'Automobile in Geneva. Embodying the iconic design of the recently-launched second-generation Kia Soul, the Soul EV will become the brand's first globally-sold electric vehicle when production starts in the second half of 2014.
Michael Cole, Chief Operating Officer of Kia Motors Europe, said: "Not only is the Soul EV a stylish, eye-catching car to be seen in, but it will also bring with it the same high quality that buyers expect from the Kia brand"
- The Soul EV is powered by an 81.4 kW electric motor, producing 285 Nm of torque, and a high-capacity 27 kWh lithium-ion polymer
battery pack located beneath the cabin.
The motor delivers its power to the front wheels through a single speed reduction gear set, allowing the Soul EV to accelerate from 0 to 100 kph (62 mph) in under 12 seconds, going on to a top speed of 145 kph (90 mph). Kia engineers are targeting a driving range of around 200 km (124 miles).
- Click to Learn More ▶