The SOUL EV CHALLENGE
*Please note that the homologated driving range quoted may not be fully representative of real world conditions. £2.80 is dependent on driving style and cost of energy provider
the kia soul ev challenge
For just £2.80*, a full charge of the Kia Soul Electric Vehicle can take you a long way, up to 132* miles in fact. But what can your car do for the same cost?
Select your car model and the most common route you take, be it to work, the shops or the school run and see how your car compares.
PIONEERIHG ELECTRIC COOL
THE ELECTRIC TAKEOVER
When it comes to paying for fuel, it’s not cheap. So imagine our driver’s reactions when we covertly took over a petrol station and only charged them £2.80 - the amount for a full charge of a Kia Soul EV. The reactions speak for themselves.
TAKE A TEST DRIVE
With 13 Kia Soul EV Specialists in the UK, feel Kia's power to surprise with a Kia Soul EV test drive
EV IN THE EVERYDAYchoose an item to convert into ev miles
See how far you could travel in the Kia Soul EV for the cost of everyday items.
Because the new Kia Soul EV not only looks the part, it’s surprisingly economical.
Bottle of water (£0.60) = 28 miles
Toothbrush (£1.20) = 57 miles
Cup of coffee (£2.60) = 123 miles
Marigolds (£2.50) = 118 miles
hotdog (£6.00) = 283 miles
pen (£0.80) = 38 miles
shampoo (£1.99) = 94 miles
socks (£2.00) = 94 miles
MODEL & SPECIFICATION
£24,995 Includes Plug in car Grant (PiGC)
- 16” Lightweight Alloy Wheels (205/60R16) with Super Low Rolling Resistance Tyres
- 8 Inch Touchscreen Satellite Navigation with European Mapping & Traffic Messaging Channel (TMC) and Charging Point Locator
- Reversing Camera System
- Automatic Dual Zone Air Conditioning with 'Driver Only' Function
- LED Daytime Running Lights & Front Fog Lights
- Engine Start/Stop with Smart Keyless Entry System
- Heated Front Seats & Heated Steering Wheel
- DAB Radio
- Privacy Glass ↦ Solar Glass
- Grey Two-Tone Eco Cloth with Blue Stitching