Our Marketing department consists of 16 people The department has two teams, a team Communication and a team Product Management. The department is completed with a PR manager and a Marketing assistant.
For our team Product Management we are looking for a: Product & Market Analyst (40 hours a week)
Your main tasks will be:
- Providing reports, both regularly as on demand, for KMC and KME on market and marketing areas;
- Monitoring of incentives and reporting on this subject in an accurate and timely manner;
- Providing Price Tracking Reports;
- Competitors analyses;
- Market analyses, trends in sales in different segments;
- Preparing Market and marketing presentations for the Manager Products & Director Marketing;
- Support to the two productmanagers;
- Maintain and input various databases;
- Collecting and gathering of information for above mentioned reports from different employees and departments within KMNL;
- Drafting of Requests for Approvals on pricing, product and incentive proposals, gathering of necessary data and signatures, storing this information in an orderly way and monitoring of the process.
- Relevant education to Higher Vocational (HBO) level preferably supplemented with NIMA A or B
- In possession of a sound knowledge of figures, accurate, with an analytical and commercial understanding
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel & PowerPoint
- Affinity with and knowledge of the automotive sector
- Commercial attitude, a team player, committed, honest, reliable, enterprising, communicative, flexible, accurate and able to work in a process-oriented manner.
- Fluent in Dutch and English preferably fluent in Korean and English
Within Kia we have the following Core Values: Customer, Challenge, Collaboration, People and Globality.
These core values indicate what we stand for, and what our culture is. Do you recognise yourself in these core values? In other words, do you understand customer needs, can you think out of the box, is cooperation with others important to you, do you treat others with respect and do you enjoy working in an international environment? Then perhaps Kia is the employer for you!
We are a young and dynamic company, with a healthy atmosphere of hard work. We offer a challenging job with an excellent package of benefits, including a competitive salary, 24 vacation days and 13 days of so called “adv”days.
Can you imagine yourself working in this position and would you like to apply? Or are you wondering if you this profile suits you? Then you can contact Eva Sprangers, HR Officer, to learn more about this position. The phone number is 0031 (0)346-753800. You can also apply immediately. An assessment can be part of the application process.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated