The Kia 7 year/ 150,000km warranty is effective on all vehicles registered from 1st January 2010.
The 7 year warranty is a full manufacturer’s warranty. The exact terms and conditions vary slightly between models* and some items have a natural limited lifetime/ durability and are therefore covered for less than 7 years, but as a minimum:
- Paintwork is covered for 5 years.
- Audio is covered for 3 years.
- Batteries are covered for 2 years.
- Normal ‘wear and tear’ on items such as brake linings and clutch linings, etc. are excluded from cover.
- The warranty is transferable to subsequent owners and is valid across Europe
*full details can be found in vehicle warranty manual