Back to jobs overview
Front Office Supervisor
Frankfurt am Main
The Aftermarket Sales Engineer will manage a region of accounts in the US to grow sales of After sales products, which includes spare parts and service, as well as system modifications and upgrades.
Your key accounttabilities:
- Prepares sales strategy and analysis for region of responsibility;
- Identifies target markets, customers and opportunities, and makes sales calls and conducts
business meetings to win new aftermarket business;
- Execute sales strategies and business plans for the Aftermarket business to achieve growth;
- Ability to develop customer loyalty and business growth for the Aftermarket business;
- Any other duties as assigned.
- German language skills both spoken and written;
- Customer's relationship management;
- Handling competing priorities;
- Technical problem diagnosis;
- After-Sales experience or warranty claims experience;
- Coordination of material deliveries;
- Negotiation skills;
- 2 years of Sales Support or Customer Service experience.