The Technical advisor is responsible for the technical support towards the Kia Repairer Network and for the reporting of field issues to Kia engineering.
Responsibilities and tasks :
- Technical support towards Kia Repairer Network :
- Receive and treat technical issues from the network through the Kia Hotline
- Provide remote assistance to the technicians on the technical case, and emphasise on available information sources and diagnose steps for self-solving in the future.
- Provide on-site assistance to the technicians for complex cases
- Represent Kia towards customers requesting a direct contact on a technical matter. Also represent Kia in expertise files (court, firecases, …).
- Continuously guide dealers towards higher quality service and diagnose.
- Provide go-ahead references to dealers for certain repairs, in correspondance with warranty or goodwill policies.
- Reporting towards engineering and other KMB departments
- For certain technical issues, detailed reporting of the issue towards Engineering is in hands of the technical advisor. (ownership principle). The tech advisor makes sure Engineering has all details for fast resolution.
- Follow up of the case and solution until the customer issue is fixed.
- Provide technical assistance to Logistics in case of technical discussion with PDI or transport company.
- Provide assistance and expertise to Kia Academy for optimization of courses.
- Provide techical advize to customer relations contact centre for appropriate response to customer inquiries.
- Minimum A1 technical education with profound technical interest and knowledge
- 3 years experience in automobile industry
- Customer focused and communicative towards different profiles (customer, technician, dealer principals)
- Willing and motivated to continuously improve knowledge.
- Able to work effectively in a performance driven environment
- Fluent in languages French, Dutch and English
- Knowledge of Windows Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- A fast growing and ambitious international company
- A challenge to a very interesting and varied role, highly autonomous and with real responsibilities
- An attractive salary package with interesting fringe benefits & company car