Whether you’re a small business owner running a few cars or a multinational corporate company with an extensive global fleet, Kia and its Fleet organisation are dedicated to meeting your needs.
Thanks to a fast expanding range, of high-quality, well-equipped and cost-effective vehicles, the Kia fleet team provides tailored fleet services to satisfy companies of all sizes. Our fleet offer is even more attractive thanks to a focus on world-class quality, rapidly strengthening residual values and class-competitive fuel economy and emissions figures which reduce the total cost of ownership.
Kia Motors Corporation’s, “The Power to Surprise” brand maxim represents our global commitment to surpassing customer expectation through continuous automotive innovation, while embodying the exciting and enabling qualities of the Kia brand.
On top of our desirable model portfolio and our 7-year industry-leading manufacturer’s warranty, Kia cars are fun to drive – and you will enjoy doing business with us.
Key Success Factor for fleet customers
7 Year Kia Warranty
- Bumper-to-bumper* coverage for 7 years or 150,000 km
- Fully transferable between owners
- Up to 12-year anti perforation warranty
- 5-year paint warranty
* Terms and conditions apply.
EurotaxGlass´s long term partnership
- Start/Stop System (ISG) to reduce fuel consumption & emissions by up to 15%
- Low rolling resistance tyres
- Optimum shift indicator
- Refined, ultra-reliable engines balance performance with efficient, greener driving
- RV forecast before the launch of the models
- TCO management with JATO Dynamics as partner
- Kia Approved Used Cars Programme
- Up to six airbags
- Active front headrests
- Electronic stability programme
- Traction control system
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD) & Brake Assistant System (BAS)
- Soul, Sorento & cee’d all have 5 Euro NCAP stars