An introduction to a 'Taste of KIA'
"Kia’s taste is easy to approach and at the same time fancy and luxurious. Also it is young and alive. These characteristics of Kia are similar to my taste in food. This is because my food is easy to understand, but also alive and has unique characteristics. That is why various people love my food."
- Jean-Georges Vongerichten -
An introduction to Signature Recipes
An introduction to Outdoor Recipes
Experience the recipes
For the Lobster patty
- For the shrimp mousse: 275 g Shrimp, peeled, deveined 2 g Salt 140 g Butter, true room temp. In the blender process shrimp and salt to a fine paste. Add butter and process to emulsify.
- Prepare lobster to cut in 1/2 at the joint.
- Rosemary and Lemon zest chop finely.
- Put the 400g shrimp mousse, 310g Lobster knuckles, 2g Rosemary, 5g Microplaned Lemon zest, 3g Salt, 1g Chili Flakes to the bowl and mix well.
- Form into 5oz (140g) burger patties on parchment.
For the chili mayo
- Prepare 8 Green Jalapenos, 1/2 seeded, stemmed.
- Combine the Jalapenos, 200g Orange (Peel and all pith removed) and 8g Salt in blender and process to smooth.
- Put in a very narrow container and wrap with plastic wrap - let sit at room temp for 24 hours.
- Pour into a deep perforated hotel pan lined with coffee filters and let drain for 5 hours.
- Make chili mayo - Add 150g lemon to 45g Green chili paste (first mixture) and mix well.
To make lobster slider
- Dust burger with flour and cook in a hot pan with grape-seed oil until well caramelized and cook in the center.
- Place a piece of cheese on top and let it melt.
- Toast a burger bun and spread chili mayo on both sides.
- Arrange the lettuce and pickles on the top side.
- Place burger on the bottom and assemble.
- Cut chicken thigh & breasts into 1 inch pieces.
- Add all ingredients except chicken in a blender and mix all together thoroughly.
- Skewer chicken thigh and breast pieces one by one.
- Brush the sauce on the chicken skewers before grilling.
- Cook each side thoroughly (3-5 minutes and more if needed) - Brush more sauce 2-3 times while cooking.
- Enjoy grilled chicken skewers with vegetables according to your preference.