Whether you’re a small business owner running a few cars or a multinational corporate company with an extensive global fleet, Kia and its Fleet organisation are dedicated to meeting your needs.
Thanks to a fast expanding range, of high-quality, well-equipped and cost-effective vehicles, the Kia fleet team provides tailored fleet services to satisfy companies of all sizes. Our fleet offer is even more attractive thanks to a focus on world-class quality, rapidly strengthening residual values and class-competitive fuel economy and emissions figures which reduce the total cost of ownership.
Kia Motors Corporation’s, “The Power to Surprise” brand maxim represents our global commitment to surpassing customer expectation through continuous automotive innovation, while embodying the exciting and enabling qualities of the Kia brand.
On top of our desirable model portfolio and our 7-year industry-leading manufacturer’s warranty, Kia cars are fun to drive – and you will enjoy doing business with us.
Convincing facts for your fleet decision
Quality with a 7-Year Warranty*
- 150,000 km
- 100% transferable to the next owner
- Up to 12-year anti-perforation warranty
- 5-year paint warranty
- Established relationships with major European and local RV guides
- RV forecast before the launch of the models
- Kia Approved Used Car Programme
- Start/Stop System (ISG) to reduce fuel consumption & emissions by up to 15%
- Low rolling resistance tyres
- Optimum gear-shift indicator
- Refined, ultra-reliable engines balance performance with efficient, greener driving
TCO – Total Cost of Ownership
- Aligned to a value for money proposition
- Significantly more value than competitors
- Low fuel consumption throughout the whole range
- Low prices and a high residual value
- Low taxation and competitive insurance
*The Kia 7-year/150,000 km new car warranty. Valid in all EU member states (incl. Norway, Switzerland, Iceland and Gibraltar), subject to local terms and conditions. For vehicles used as a taxi the warranty coverage is limited to 150,000 km, regardless of the period of time in service.