- Support preparation of Kia Motors Europe annual Business Plan development, meetings and executive presentations
- Assist with monthly sales reporting and analysis
- Monitor and analyze existing CO2 emission levels, verify European Commission data and prepare errors reporting
- Set up mid- and long-term volume forecasting tool and develop future volume and CO2 scenarios
- Keep abreast of European CO2 legislation
The role provides an excellent opportunity to get experience at one of the biggest and fastest growing automotive corporations in the world. Due to cross-functional nature of CO2 project and Business Planning, you will interact with Sales & Business Planning team, Marketing, Market Management, Homologation and Legal departments of Kia Motors Europe as well as local national teams that is a unique opportunity to get big perspective of how automotive business operates and contribute to strategic development of Kia Motors Europe.
- Enrolled at a university in the upper levels of the educational curriculum (focus on Industrial Engineering and Management, Economics or Business Management is a plus)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Outstanding MS Excel and PowerPoint skills (including macros, pivot tables and complex spreadsheets)
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly motivated
- Quick learner and good team player
The position requires a minimum time commitment of 9 months.