KIA MOTORS CZECH is the exclusive importer of Kia cars in the Czech Republic since 1994. During our time on the Czech market we have sold over 75,000 cars. With 60 authorised dealers in the Czech Republic, we are 8h in the marketplace.
We are looking for a dynamic candidate to fill the position of Sales Planning Manager.
In your role you will be supporting the Sales Director in the accurate planning of sales and proposing new sales strategies for successful implementation.
- Develops sales plans as directed by company sales executives
- Preparing sales plans for each model series in line with company strategy
- Checking sales performance in relation to plans, proposing adjustments to achieve targets
- Ongoing reporting to the department manager, KME (sales statistics)
- Providing a financial analysis assistance to the sales team required for negotiation planning
- Developing tracking as well as monitoring tools
- Contributing to define the KPI’s for dealers and Zone Managers, supporting Sales Director
- Deploying the annual business plan in quarterly and monthly plans.
- Proposing sales targets for dealers on the basis of performance trends and market share with the support of the sales planning team
- Monitoring the business plan progress, proposing eventual adjustments
- Producing regular detailed reports to keep Sales department, Top management and KME informed
- Provide Data for Field Force
- Significant experience in sales planning, product & pricing marketing
- At least 5 years’ experience in automotive, banking or finance industry
- Very good presentation skills.
- Negotiation and trouble shooting skills.
- Good English communication skills.
- Budget management is a plus
- Education degree in business administration preferable.
- Good computer skills (MS-Office, specially Excel, SAP preferable)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Leadership skills and strategic influence
- Customer focused
- Analytical mind and in depth problem solving
- Quality orientated
- Accurate, responsive and organised
- Ability to understand complex contexts
- Result driven
- Willingness to work in an international environment
If you are interested in this position please send a covering letter and your curriculum vitae to our HR Manager: Barbara Landovská at email@example.com.