KIA MOTORS CZECH is the exclusive importer of Kia cars in the Czech Republic since 1994. During our time on the Czech market we have sold over 75,000 cars. With 60 authorised dealers in the Czech Republic, we are 8h in the marketplace.
We are looking for a dynamic Zone Manager to be a part of our Kia Sales team in Čestlice, in the Czech Republic.
In your role you will be supporting the Sales Director.
- Daily contact with dealers
- Communicating our strategy and plans with dealers
- Ensuring Dealers understand objectives, help them develop appropriate actions to fulfil them
- Act as a first business contact for dealers in supporting the daily retail business
- Responsibility for control and optimisation of dealer processes and sales figures
- Monitor & plan actions to push sales volume, market share and after sales performance
- Control dealer’s open invoice status based on information from back office
- Manage & support Dealers to reduce excessive/old dealer’s stock & motivate to order new
- Check dealer’s documents related to Incentives
- Cooperate with Marketing department and Dealers in preparation of local promotions
- Responsible to advise/enforce appropriate placement & presentation in a showroom, status of cars, brochure racks, banners, flags etc.
- Support dealer development in establishing & maintaining relationships, focus on new Dealers
- University degree or at least 1-2 year’s work experience in Sales Field or Customer Care
- Knowledge of automotive industry is an advantage
- Driving licence “B”
- Fluent English: spoken and written
- Communicative and flexible
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Good PC skills
- Availability: immediately
Please note that this position is a maternity leave replacement.
If you are interested in this position please send a covering letter and your curriculum vitae to our HR Manager: Barbara Landovská at firstname.lastname@example.org